Chapter 94 - Undead Legion

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto was killed by the black lotus of the Hidden Sand Village during the Battle of Kikyo Pass.

  The other party didn't even let go of his body.

  Had it not been for the emergency situation at the time, Hidden Sand Village had to return for help, who knew if the other party would take him away while she was feeling horny.

  Even if this woman turned to ashes, he would recognize it.

  Dead pervert!

  At the beginning, Makoto was just an ordinary Chunin, and he was naturally not the opponent of this woman, but now he is no longer what he used to be.

  "This time, I will stab you to death with my own hands."

  Makoto tightened the Imperial Sky Sword in his hand, and his mind changed sharply.

  The current Mission is naturally the most important Mission, but he has always been a person who has revenge, so naturally he will not let her go just because the Hidden Sand Village where the other party is located has formed an alliance with Konoha.

  However, we still have to cover up a bit, and avoid unnecessary troubles as much as possible.

  Of course, killing must be done, and even Jesus can't save her.

  boom!

  boom!

  boom!

  Although Makoto was a little fascinated, that did not affect the movements of his hands in the slightest. He continued to use swordsmanship to smash the surrounding stone statues and terracotta warriors.

  "Silver, let's go! These stone statues are immortal, don't waste time.

  Let's hurry up and meet Shion, the maiden of the Land of Demons. As long as the Demons are sealed, these stone statues will naturally lose their power. "

  When the villagers had already run away, Makoto waved his sword again, releasing a large number of vacuum blades that shattered the stone statues and terracotta warriors around him, and then shouted at Kakashi.

  "Yeah!" Kakashi heard the words and followed Makoto's footsteps.

  The two of them found the right direction and hurried towards the capital in the central area of ​​the Land of Demons.

  ......

  Although the Land of Demons is an independent nation, its territory is very small.

  In fact, it is a little larger than a large city in the Land of fire.

  Under the rapid march of Makoto and Kakashi, he rushed to the capital of the Land of Demons in less than two hours.

  When they passed through a depression, came to a cliff and looked down, Makoto was taken aback.

  Kakashi looked shocked, "This is..."