Chapter 68 - Fighting The Kyuubi

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Roar~

  The Kyuubi was forced back by the third Hokage.

  Furious, he swept away the Staff with a paw.

  The nine tailed fox opened its mouth, and a large amount of Chakra gathered in its mouth, a mountain-sized Tailed Beast Bomb quickly took shape.

"Shut up! Smelly fox!"

  Boom~

  A massive Toad, Gamabunta fell from the sky, and sat down on Kyuubi's head, grabbing hold of its mouth, and closing it.

The Kyuubi was furious and was about to resist, when its two front paws were held tightly by Gamaken and Gamahiro, one on the left and one on the right.

  Roar~

  The Kyuubi was firmly pressed to the ground.

  Although it just broke the seal, and it had not recovered, it still cannot tolerate these reptiles insulting it.

  The Kyuubi gradually fell into a frenzied state, and his Chakra skyrocketed, "Die!"

  As the Kyuubi shook his body frantically, the three brothers could not withstand the power of the Kyuubi.

  "Bunta,Ken and Hiro, hold on! Hold it down!"

  Fukasaku and Shima yelled, Jiraiya also descended from the sky.

  A Sage Ball Rasengen hit the head of the Kyuubi.

  Jiraiya also made such a powerful blow that Kyuubi's body fell to the ground.

  The mad Kyuubi roared and threw off the three toad brothers.

  Gamabunta, Gamaken and Gamahiro were thrown directly out a hundred meters away. They rolled on the ground more than a dozen times before stopping, they had suddenly lost all combat strength!

  At this time, Nine Tails used its claw and slapped at Jiraiya, who had just landed, but the Third Hokage blocked it with the Monkey King Enma Staff.

  Art of The Raging Lion Mane!

  Jiraiya also stepped back, and then lay down on the ground. His long white hair behind him suddenly stood upright, becoming like long needles.

  The countless sharp hair was like a gust of wind and rain, shooting towards the Nine Tails.

  These hair needles all sank into the body of the Kyuubi.

  After Nine Tails was in pain, it wanted to retaliate by using another tailed beast bomb

  However, at this time, Makoto, who had been accumulating energy for a long time, finally completed the superposition of his 12-layer Whirlwind Slash for the first time.

  He sent six tornadoes over ten meters tall towards the Nine Tails, hitting its abdomen.

  Boom!