Chapter 32 - Hard Fight

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto Uchiha selected 5 strong Chunin from the clan to accompany him, as did Uchiha Soren.

The six Jonin divided into two groups, each would lead a 5-man team to block the approaching Hidden Rock army from the flanks.

After seeing Uchiha Makoto's strength, Uchiha Soren consciously followed Uchiha Makoto, he as well as Shintaro and others went to the left.

Makoto Uchiha took the lead and rushed to the forefront.

As he hurried, he said to Uchiha Ryosuke behind him: "Ryosuke, when the battle begins, don't stray too far away from me!"

"Okay!" Ryosuke Uchiha nodded solemnly, knowing that this was Makoto Uchiha protecting him.

After the two experienced the Battle of Kikyo Pass together, they had built a good relationship afterwards.

Ryosuke Uchiha can be regarded as one of Makoto Uchiha's few close friends.

Seeing Makoto Uchiha care about Ryosuke Uchiha so much, Shingetsu Uchiha was a little depressed, she didn't know where she went wrong.

It's just that the battle was just around the corner and she didn't have any more time to think about this.

Because of Makoto Uchiha's presence, she felt rather calm.

Makoto Uchiha used his strength to make his teammates feel safe.

After instructing Ryosuke Uchiha, Makoto Uchiha turned around and said to the others: "You too, try to stay near me, don't get too close or too far, just follow my lead."

"Yes!" Uchiha Soren looked at Makoto Uchiha, he knew he had to desperately hold Makoto's thigh to survive.

As for why Makoto chose to protect was first, they were strong and could protect him when the time arose, and secondly, they were facing a force almost 10 times their number, so there was bound to danger in the upcoming battle, therefore, it would be wiser to rely on each other and their elite power to keep themselves safe.

"At 10 o'clock, about 800 meters away, there are at least 200 Hidden Rock Ninjas, get ready to fight!" Makoto Uchiha found the enemy through [Blood Hunt] and immediately warned the others.

Since the enemy had not changed their course, it was safe to assume they did not have a Sensory Ninja with them and as a result, would not be able to detect them approaching.

Although the number of their enemies is large, the Chakra he could sense was not much. He estimated that among them, there were only 2 Jonin and around 40-50 Chunin with the rest being Genin.

"Summoning Technique!"

Makoto Uchiha habitually pretended to make Hand Seals and summoned Warwick.

"Warwick, stall and solve the strongest opponent, make sure to consume as much of their Chakra as possible!"

"Understood!"

After Makoto Uchiha gave the order, Warwick's figure disappeared in a flash.

Their group soon were only dozens of metres away from the enemy, Makoto raised his hand and motioned everyone to stop. They hid behind a rock.