Chapter 45 - As Squad Leader, Go To The Hidden Mist

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

When Makoto came into the Hokage office, he saw Minato Namikaze sitting dignified in his chair, looking at some papers.

Feeling the tense atmosphere in the office, Makoto was no longer in the mood to complain about the injustice he currently felt about not getting his day off, obviously there was trouble brewing again.

When he saw Makoto, Minato felt relieved.

He apologized slightly: "I'm sorry, Makoto, I'm going to have to trouble you again. I was planning on letting you rest for a few days, but this time the situation is too tricky to handle without you."

"Minato-Senpai, you are too polite." Makoto said sternly, "What happened?"

Minato spoked: "Our messenger sent to the Hidden Mist was attacked. Four people have died and one was seriously injured."

"The messenger?" Makoto was stunned. "Didn't Hidden Mist stop communicating with the outside world? Also, wasn't the death of Rin Nohara last year, due to the Hidden Mist? Is the Village now going to negotiate and have peace talks with the Hidden Mist?"

Minato replied: "Makoto, you also know that although the Third Ninja World War came to an end because of the Alliance of the Three Lands of Fire, Earth and Wind, the Land of Lightning's Hidden Cloud and Land of Water's Hidden Mist have not yet signed Konoha's peace treaty.

The Ninja World is currently at risk of falling into war at any time.

Compared to Hidden Cloud Village, which has a tough and stubborn attitude, we should first figure out and be cautious of Hidden Mist Village, they currently have an ambiguous attitude.

The war between the Hidden Mist and Konoha in the Third Ninja World War was not fierce. Making it evident that they are different from the Hidden Cloud and that they also want to end the war.

This is also what the higher-up's mean, for peace, we have to pay some price."

The higher-ups again? Makoto felt helpless, they had won the War, but Konoha was currently acting as if they had lost.

But currently, he has no power over the higher-up's and their decisions. After all, even the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze who is currently stronger than him, can't resist the 4 higher-ups' joint decisions.

He could only obey for the moment and change it in the future.

"Minato-Senpai, are you saying that the messenger we sent to the Hidden Mist might have been attacked and killed by the Hidden Mist Village, right? Of course, it's also possible that Hidden Rock Village had sent Ninja to sneak attack them.

It is even possible that other members of our Alliance did it." Towards the end, Makoto narrowed his eyes.

Although the Lands of Fire, Earth, and Wind are all in an Alliance, each of them can't have joint interests, it is therefore normal, for there to be tricks and things occurring behind the scenes.

Minato Namikaze nodded and said, "Well, that's what I also meant.

If the Ninja of the Hidden Mist Village did it, it only means that Hidden Mist has nothing to say.