Chapter 48 - Leader Of The Mist, Yuu Terumi

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto looked at the dozen corpses around him, all of them were killed in one attack.

  Of course, it was Kakashi's shot.

  "Unexpectedly, there are so many Rogue-Nin in the eastern region of the Land of Fire." Makoto's voice sank.

  Owl on the side said helplessly: "No way, this is because of the war, many small Villages were wiped out, and the Ninjas from those Villages became Rogue/Wandering Ninjas.

  However, many Wandering Ninjas make a living by changing careers and doing business.

  For these guys to be robbers who burn, kill loot, they deserve to be damned!"

  Moon Lightning frowned and said, "Actually, we should have left one alive, maybe they have accomplices.

  If we leave, they will continue to cause trouble for the surrounding Villages.

  Although the Village has issued many Missions to clean up robbers and bandits, these people often hide in the mountains to avoid Ninja.

  It is not easy to kill all of them in a short time. "

  Makoto and the Squad left Konoha and had run east for two days, where they approached the Eastern Border of the Land of Fire.

  On the way, they encountered three waves of robbers.

  The 16 they encountered this time were all Rogue-Nin. When Makoto and the others saw them, these Ninjas were robbing and killing people in a small Village.

  After spotting them, Makoto and the others rushed at them.

  These people ran away immediately after they saw 3 of their brethren were killed instantly, but Kakashi quickly chased them and finished them off.

  Hearing the words of Owl and Moon Lightning, the bloodthirsty light in Kakashi's eyes gradually faded.

  "In this case, Moon Lightning, you stay and move the remaining Villagers towards Konoha."

  Makoto looked towards the direction of the Village, where heavy smoke rose from time to time.

  The Village has been burned down, and most of the Villagers were killed or injured. At this time, leaving a person behind to protect them is the best choice.

  "Yes! Captain!" Moon Lightning was stunned when he heard his order before, he calmed down and nodded.

  "Captain Imperial Wind, this is not so good. If a member of the Anbu Squad is missing, wouldn't our overall strength be affected, if something happens, won't it then affect the Mission?

  Of course, I don't want them to die. Can't we just give the Villagers some money so that they can move by themselves? "

  One of the Squad members suddenly expressed different opinions.

  They cannot be blamed for this. After all, the last 5-man Squad that had been sent on this Mission, 4 had died and 1 had barely survived. Therefore, without one member of the Anbu Squad, their strength would be severely affected and risks would increase.