[01]

Emma

All my life I had always had an amazing group of friends, at the start it was Lydia Martin and me.

Me and Lydia were more like sisters than friends, we would never argue, would never be rude to each other (unless it was brutal honesty of course), and would always help each other out but that doesn't mean our friendship didn't have it's fair share of arguments.

Then later on Allison joined the school and me and Lydia automatically knew that she would be an amazing friend to have. To everyone else threes were always a bad number but to us, we all worked so well together as a three.

For starters there's Allison, she was like the voice of the group. She would always be there to give us the best advice, even when we didn't want it. She would always stick by us and support us. She would always put whatever was going on in her life to one side just so she could help everyone else around her, and that was why we loved her.

Then there was Lydia, she was the protector of our group. She would not take any shit from anyone, and she wouldn't let us either. Lydia always made sure that we looked good and would always compliment us to make us feel so much better if we were feeling a little insecure. However, sometimes she was a little too honest and could come across as rude but that made her Lydia, and we loved Lydia just the way she was.

Then there was me, I was always the conscience of the group. I was the only who had no attachment to the supernatural so I was always the one who could come up with solutions for the abnormal situations rationally. I always tried to prevent them for getting hurt when I could. But that's not to say that if they were being unnecessarily cruel to others that I wouldn't step in.

Both Allison and Lydia had boyfriends. Lydia was with Jackson, me and Allison both hated him because we found him weird and rude. He would always mess with Lydia's head by flirting with other girls and I knew that she didn't deserve that. Allison on the other hand was with Scott, he was so nice and always wanted people to feel welcome, but they had to keep there relationship a secret from Allison's parents. I saw Scott as a brother, he would always give me advice in the same way that Allison would. They were perfect for each other.

Then finally there was Stiles Stilinski. We both hated each other, but we had to hang out with each other for the sake of our pack. Whenever we were together there would always be arguments. I used to tease him, to annoy him even more and that would give me so much pleasure. There was nothing that ever brought me and Stiles together, in fact no-one who could. Stiles was always obsessed with Lydia he was pretty much in love with her, but for some bizarre reason he would always seem to get tense when a guy liked me.

There was something strange about our friendship group, or pack as we say. Scott was a werewolf, Allison was a supernatural huntress and Lydia was something supernatural but no-one could quite workout what. And then there was Stiles and I, we were just normal.

*Beacon Hills Hospital*

I was at the hospital, I was waiting in the waiting room hoping that I would be able to see my best friend soon. Lydia had been attacked by another werewolf Peter Hale and she was recovering from that attack. I really wanted to be there for Lydia but she seemed so zoned out all the time since the attack.

 I saw a familiar face from across a few chairs and put my head in my hands with dread. It was Stiles Stilinski. Of course he would be here, it's just my luck that I have to spend my time waiting with Stilinski. He looked up and saw me sat there with my head buried into my hands, a huge smirk appeared on his face. He came up next to me and sat down right where I was.

"What do you want Stilinski?" I turned to face him, giving him an evil stare. He just looked back at me with that smile still roaming on his stupid face.