[25]

Emma

We were pacing around the lacrosse field searching for Stiles to try and uncover where he was but the longer we looked the further Stiles got.

We spent hours trying to find him but we failed.

I felt a hand place on my shoulder and I turned around to see Issac stood there. I ran into his arms and tried to wash my mind away from thinking about Stiles.

"Let me take you home, you need some rest." He said to me.

"No!" I snapped.

"We may not be together anymore but I need to know that he is safe." I explained.

"Emma, me and Scott can find him by scent." Issac begun.

"Okay well you try that. I'll go with Stiles' dad in the car whilst you're doing that. Maybe me and Noah can try as well." I interrupted.

Before Issac could reply, I made my way over to Noah.

"Hey, is it okay of I come in the car with you? I just really wanna try and help." I asked.

"Of course kid. Stiles wouldn't forgive me if I let you walk alone at night and something bad happened." Noah replied.

"Thank you so much!" I responded.

*

We had both been driving for what felt like hours, we were hoping for the best and trying to think well as if everything was going to be okay but I wasn't sure myself whether it was going to be.

"You know Emma, since you and Stiles have been together I have never seen him so happy in all of his life." Noah said to me.

I let out a little awkward laugh and Noah picked up on that. "What?" He asked me.

"Oh it's just that, me and Stiles broke up." I said.

"Oh god! Wait why? You two were perfect together." Noah said to me.

"Well I think Stiles should explain that one." I awkwardly laughed.

"Okay, well I know that my son does some stupid things sometimes but I'm sure that he didn't mean it. He loves you Emma, and I really do mean that." He replied with a comforting smile.

"Yeh maybe." I replied, just quickly trying to move off topic.

It took us a little while for us to reach my house and when we did, I was left in my house all alone once again.

I looked in my pocket and realised that I still had Stiles' phone from when I picked it up off the field. I tried to run out of the house after Noah but by the time I had reached the porch he was gone.

I started to run towards Stiles' house, to drop off his phone so that his dad could have it because I knew that it wasn't my place to have it anymore.

*

Stiles.

"Where are you Stiles?" I heard my dad whisper.

When I peaked round the corner of my door I realised that he was stood in the middle of my room. "I'm right here dad." I responded.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked me.

I saw his look turn to my face and the blood on it, he realised that I had been hurt and he immediately ran over to me.

"Dad it's okay. I'm fine." I said to him.

"Who did it?" He asked.

"It's okay, it was just some kids from the other team. They were pissed off about loosing and I-" I started trying to explain.