[16]

Emma

When I reached my house I looked at my phone to realise that I had many unread messages.

*

6.03pm

Scott :)

-Come down to the police station quick, we are in shit.

6.14pm

Scott :)

-Emma get down here now!

6.25pm

Scott :)

-Please Emma, we need you.

6.30pm

Scott :)

-Emma come on. We are both sorry but we need your help.

6.53pm

Me

-Oh fuck, sorry I was running home. I'm coming now.

*

6.07pm.

Stiles :/

-Emma you need to get down here.

6.13pm.

Stiles :/

-Please! Please just come down to the station, you aren't in trouble. I think.

6.23pm.

Stiles :/

-I know that you are mad at the both of us but please. Please just do this one thing for us.

6.34pm.

Stiles :/

-Okay you know what forget it, you're a selfish bitch.

6.54pm.

Me

-Stiles calm down, I can't always drop everything for you. I'm on my way.

Stiles :/

-Thank you!

Me

-Oh shut up Stilinski.

I set back off to the police station trying my hardest to get there as soon as possible. It took me about 5 minutes to get there, but when I arrived I was completely out of breath and tired.

I ran into the police station searching for Stiles and Scott, when I took a closer look I realised that they were sat in a police room with Sheriff. I reluctantly walked over to the glass door and placed a knock on the door. All attention turned to me and slowly Sheriff Stilinski came pacing up to the door. When he swung the door open I was pushed to a seat inbetween Stiles and Scott.

"Hi." I smiled at the Sheriff.

"Hi Em, I don't mean this in a rude way but why are you here?" The sheriff asked me.

"Well all that about Jackson." I started.

"Yeh but your name wasn't mentioned." The officer replied.

"It wasn't?" I turned to face both the boys who looked just as confused as I was.