[21]

Emma

I woke up in the morning lay in Stiles' arms. When I looked up, I realised that the boy was still asleep. I lay still trying not to wake the boy so that he could get some more sleep.

When I realised that there was a buzz at my phone, I moved a little to look at it but luckily I didn't wake Stiles up.

10.24am

Lydia <3

-Hey Em, I haven't talked to you in a while but my birthday is coming up and I have been shopping so I will come and pick you up now so that we can go and try outfits on at Allison's.

10.35am

Me

-Hey Lyd. Urm it's okay I will just make my way to Allison's because I am out with my mom shopping but we heading home soon so I'll ask her to drop me at Allison's instead.

10.37am

Lydia <3

-Okay well be quick, it could take us a while anyway so make sure that you schedule is completely clear.

10.37am

Me

-Okay will do. Byeee.

*

After that I sneakily crawled out of Stiles' bed. I found a piece of paper on the side and left him a note.

'I had to go early today because Lydia and Allison need me. I didn't wake you because I wanted you to have a lie in. Love you.'

Then I made my way out of his house and started to go towards mine so that I was able to have a shower and get changed.

*

Once I arrived at Allison's her grandfather let me in. He was always really weird and nosey so I tried to keep away from him as much as I could.

I walked over to where the stairs were and when I reached Allison's room, Lydia wasn't even there.

"Are you kidding me? She told me to rush over here and she isn't even here." I sat down on Allison's bed and just let out a little huffed laugh.

Before Allison could reply, Lydia came bursting through her door holding about six bags worth of shopping. "Okay, get ready we are gonna be here for a while." She squealed.

Me and Allison looked at each other and gave each other a little smile, before turning back to Lydia to see what she was doing.

"How many outfits are you planning on wearing tonight?" Allison asked.

"Allison, she wears about three." I laughed.

"Okay well go on then show us the outfits." Allison said.

Lydia started to excitedly pull out the dresses from the bag to show us what she had gotten. "So do you know if Jackson is coming tonight?" Allison asked.

I shot her a glare, hoping that she would stop asking but she didn't.

"Well I guess, why do you care about Jackson?" Lydia snapped back.

"Oh I don't it's just... will he be there?" Allison asked again.

I interrupted before Lydia started to catch onto anything. "Well I guess, I mean it's the biggest party of the year." I laughed, smiling at Lydia.

Lydia joined in with my laughter. "Exactly Allison."

Lydia pulled out a short blue cocktail dress and handed it to Allison. "This on is for you." She said.