[11]

Emma

We were in the car and I was just appreciating the views as we drove, we had been driving for a while and the views were not looking familiar at all.

"Stiles where are we going? We have been driving for ages." I asked the boy.

"Urm I think we are almost there." The boy replied rubbing the back of his head.

"You think?" I shouted at the boy.

"Yes, okay! I didn't fully check the directions." Stiles shouted back.

I just let out a little laugh and then turned back to face the window. "You know I really appreciate this."

"Appreciate what?" Stiles asked confused.

"You buying me these things, I mean I don't even think Allison, Scott and Lydia even remembered my birthday let alone got me anything." I smiled at the boy who smiled back.

"You know you look beautiful in that dress." I started too blush a little and Stiles noticed that so he kept picking up on it for the whole of the car journey.

*

When we were close to reaching the destination Stiles pulled out a blindfold from his pocket and wrapped it around my eyes.

I didn't know whether I was more excited or anxious for where Stiles Stilinski was going to take me. By the time we were almost at the place it was dark, I couldn't imagine what Stiles had done for me but I was surprised at how nice he was being.

"Okay keep your eyes closed." The boy ordered me as the car came to a stop.

"Stiles I'm blindfolded what do you expect me to see." I snapped back.

"Oh yeh." He laughed back. "Ok I'll be one minute."

Stiles stepped out of his jeep and shut the door next to him, after about a minute of waiting in the car I felt the door next to me open.

"Okay I'm going to grab your hands and you just have to follow me." Stiles said.

"Oh god." I laughed as I got out of the car.

"Emma try and stay up right." Stiles laughed, whilst grabbing my waist to stop me from falling for like the fifth time.

We walked hand in hand for another few minutes. I couldn't think of where we were, there was no sounds all that I could hear was the sound of rocks crunching underneath my feet as I placed my feet on the ground.

When we stopped I heard the boy whisper something in my ear. "Happy birthday beautiful!" After he whispered that he untied the blindfold from the back of my head so that it dropped. When the blindfold was dropped it revealed a familiar place.

When I took a closer look I realised that we were at Lydia's holiday home, this was my favourite place to go when we were on vacation because I loved everything around it, that was probably why they brought me here.

All of a sudden I was a little startled by the sound of about seventy voices. "SURPIRSE!"

When I looked over at the crowd I realised that all of my friends were standing there and at the front of the crowd was Lydia, Allison and Scott. I turned to face the boy that was now holding my hand. "You planned all of this?" I asked him.

"Well, it was Allison's and Lydia's idea, me and Scott helped out a little." I pulled the boy into a tight hug again before turning and running over to the girls who had organised this whole thing. 

"Thank you, I love you guys." I said laughing with them.

"It's okay, we knew you would like it. Oh and by the way you look stunning Emma, Stiles really does have good style." Allison laughed.