ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1: 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

ƬΉIЯD PΣЯƧӨП P.Ө.V:

        The nighttime sky covered up the whole world with a black void, yet, the stars sparkled bright, lighting up the sky. The sounds of cars honking and the wind howling blew across the small town of South Park. All the leaves upon the snow covered trees were rustling and starting to fall off.

On this very night, six young high schoolers were hiding out in the woods.

"So my lord, how shall we complete the mission?" One of the kids, Larry, asked the leader of the kids. Mike hummed and thought for a while.

"I was thinking we should fly there." He responded, his emerald eyes glistening in the dark of the night. Larry nodded eagerly as Bloodrayne cocked her head to side. "How we going to do that? Our parents are going to know that we snuck out." She stated to her leader.

        "Well, my dad already knows that I'm going out. He said that he'll tell all your parents that we're having a sleepover at my house. You'll be fine, per se." Mike replies, checking his nails. "Well, alright then." Bloodrayne responded.

        "Okay, I think we should go home now. We'll discuss more tomorrow." Ryan said. Mike nodded. "Yes. Let's go home, my children of darkness."

        All six of the vamp kids ran off to go their separate ways. Mike walks down the sidewalk in his neighborhood to his house. He stops in front of a really nice looking house. The green tipped vampire breathed in the night air and walked up to his porch. Before Mike could even ring the doorbell, his step-father opened the front door.

        "Hi son!" He greeted cheerfully. Mike yelped and jumped back. "God, don't startle me like that, per se." He said to his step-father.

        Mr. Adams chuckled. "Sorry son. Come on in. You have to rest to be ready for tomorrow night." Mike nodded and went inside his house.

        Once inside, he was greeted by his pet cat, Bella.

        The black cat meowed up at her owner and started rubbing against his legs. Mike chuckled and bent down, petting his cat. "Hey Bella. How are you doing girl?" He cooed to her. The black cat meowed again and started bolting upstairs. "Well, I'm going to go to bed. Night dad." Mike said, turning to his step-father. Mr. Adams nodded. "Alright. Night son."

        Mike started running upstairs and skidded to a halt. He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and his fangs. He then changed into his pajamas and walked right into his room, where he found Bella waiting for him on his bed.

        The cat, upon seeing her owner, meowed at him and purred. Mike smiled and sat down on the edge of his bed.

        The vampire looked out his window and looked at the glowing stars out in the night sky. The sky was actually getting a bit lighter, as it was turning day in a few hours. The green tipped vampire sighed as he crawled into his bed and covered himself with his blanket.

        Bella then lightly jumped on his chest and curled up there. Mike sighed again and smiled at his cat. "Night night Bella." He yawned and quickly dozed off to sleep with nothing but the dead silence of the night.

M͓̽i͓̽k͓̽e͓̽'͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽P͓̽.͓̽O͓̽.͓̽V͓̽:͓̽

        I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping in my ears. I groaned and slammed my hand on the blaring alarm clock. I got up and stretched. Bella was sitting on the windowsill, staring out into the morning light. I hissed because of the bright light and walked over to the window.