ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2: 𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

ρꫀꪻꫀ'ᦓ ρ.ꪮ.ꪜ:

        I grumbled drowsily as I got up from my bed. I checked my phone for the time and saw that it was 6:46. I sighed as I walked out of my small ass room and down towards my small ass bathroom. I checked the mirror groaned. Ew.

        I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair a bit, and started walking out of the trailer.

        At least my dad didn't talk to me this morning. I really don't want to associate with him. I walk out of my trailer and start shivering. Why the fuck is it so cold? I thought, trying to keep warm by folding my arms across my chest. I just sighed and continued walking all the way to school.

        Once there, I met up with Michael, Henrietta, and Firkle. I came up to them and sat down next to them.

        "Hey." Michael said to me. "Hey." I said back. My tall friend started getting out a pack of cigarettes and got a few out for me, Henri, and Firkle. We all took them as we started smoking them in silence (God, I don't know how to write people smoking, I'm sorry.). I looked over at Firkle and saw him roll his eyes. I eye him and give him a confused look until he looks over my shoulder and says, "Dumb vamp kids."

        I look over as I see most of the Twilight fans in a huge circle, chatting away. Then, their leader, Vampqueer, comes up to them. They all start greeting each other and giggling and bowing and stupid shit like that.

        Michael and Henri look over to them too and start glaring at them with me and Firkle. As one of the posers starts talking about something whilst making weird hand gestures, Mike perks up and looks over at us. I continue to glare at him as he just stares at us. This goes on for a while, before one of his followers taps him on his shoulder and he turns around.

        I huff and flip my hair, only for it to land back right in front of my face. "Vampires piss me off." I state, looking at my goth friends. They nod in agreement and Henrietta takes a drag at her cigarette.

        Soon enough, the bell rang and all the conformists started scrambling into their classrooms like it was some sort of race. We all waited for the posers to go before we started talking again.

Ⱡ₳₮ɆⱤ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ Đ₳Ɏ

I looked up at the sky. It was turning a dusky color. I kicked a rock right in front of me and huffed. The weather was even colder than it was this morning. I continued walking down the sidewalk of my neighborhood, all the way to my trailer.

Once I arrived there, I opened the door and staggered inside. The place was damp. Warmer than outside though. I found my dad passed out on the couch with a bunch of beer bottles next to him. I groaned in disgust as I walked past him to my room. I kick my shoes off and fall on the bed. I soon get up and sit on the edge, looking down at the ground.

Soon, I get tired and decide that I'll just go to bed. I have nothing else to do anyway.

I get undressed and I dress in some light blue T-shirt and black shorts. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, and go back to my room and tuck myself in my bed. I sigh and look out my small, broken window. The sky is now jet black with little to no stars sparkling up in the black void.

        I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

        .      .      .