thirty eight

thirty eight

warnings: mentions of killing people? kiddnaping??? i don't know. oh! there's jealousy.

Stiles

All it took was a short text sent to Valerie about how Scott had bitten Liam last night, kidnapped him a little, called me to help him, and how Liam ultimately fled before we could explain anything about werewolves to him, for her to run over to my house in the morning and start yelling at me.

"You're an even bigger idiot than I thought! This guy just got bit, so you tie him up in duct tape and put him in a bathtub instead of explaining anything? Yeah, good idea, that'll scare him!"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, like you would've handled the situation any better. Hey, guess what, you're a werewolf now. Which means you'll be super strong and fast but also wanna kill people, so it kinda sucks. Boom, toothpaste! Boom, orange juice! That's life."

"There's a difference between tough love and kidnapping!"

"Hey, Scott was the one who kidnapped him, not me! So yell at him instead!"

"Well, Scott isn't here for me to yell at him right now, so I'm yelling at you instead!"

I rolled my eyes again, knowing full well that she would still be yelling at me if Scott was in the room right now. She may have yelled at him, too, but there was no way there would be any less amount of screaming directed at me.

"Hey, don't roll your eyes on me," she ordered in such a stern voice that I had to bite back the urge to say 'yes, mom'. "You know, some day I might not be around to yell at you for doing something stupid."

"What?" My eyes widened and I snapped my head to look towards Valerie again. "Why wouldn't you be around to yell at me for being stupid?"

"Probably because you did something stupid."

I sighed. "Would you just calm down and actually help me by bringing me Malia's chains? I need to bring them down to Lydia's lake house tonight. They're on the floor in my closet."