Chapter 2: Annoying Curses

A/n: In case youw ere not aware, I do not own any anime/manga/songs/book references or material I have used in this fic, the credit of that should go to their rightfull creators. All I own are my OC and the idea of the Fic.

 I forgot to add Fatigue on the stats, so I updated that. With that out of the way I hope you enjoy this chapter!

======================================================================================================================================================

It didn't take too long after Toji left him for Curses to start popping up left and right - in fact it only took two hours... curses were essentially deformed looking beings which want to kill humans - at least from what Fukyutsui understood, they kind of just existed, he didn't understand how they came to be, but they attacked him, so he did the same thing any sane human being would... He ran the fuck away, so much so he gained 3 points in Agility and Endurance!

What the hell was he supposed to do? Stay and fight? How would he? Better yet why would he? He had this weird GAMER system, yes, but how would that assist in his battle? He honestly didn't know what to do, the curses seemed way stronger and faster than him, he had to take a bus or hide most of the time because they somehow kept finding him, he honestly blamed it on the sword Toji gave him, this whole curses thing didn't happen before he handed him the sword... So he ditched it - yes he ditched the sword, and to his displeasure the curses didn't stop coming after him.

It had been four hours since Toji helped him and he was starting to get angry at the stupid curses, it was five in the afternoon and all he wanted to do was go someplace safe for the afternoon and watch some anime, maybe read some manga or do something that wasn't life threatening.

Right now he was inside the park again, why would he return to the park he was first attacked in? Because that's where he ditched the sword...

He ran forwards, ignoring all of the trees and his surroundings, in the worst case scenario he reached the area he ditched the sword and it wasn't there anymore... Then he'd die because he didn't have anything to protect himself with - he didn't like this outcome.

He finally reached the area he had dropped the sword in, it was the same small clearing in the dense part of the park, there were quite a lot of trees around and it was pretty far away from the original - and intended - trail. He looked at the place he had dropped the sword in and cursed his luck, stupidity and dumb decision.

A circle was formed around the sword, the curses - which looked remarkably like deformed wolves with two arms in-front instead of regular paws - surrounded the sword. He looked at the formation they were in, it looked like some sort of cult finding out that their holy object is in fact real so they promised to protect it forever... They stood there, like guards protecting the most important of treasures. Fukyutsui sighed and slowly made his way behind a tree, he had to somehow get past them, grab the sword and run away. He now had confirmation that the sword attracted these things, but at the same time so did he, and it was better for him to attract curses with a weapon than without.

(Play this song which I do not own!!!)

Walking around in circles the boy tried to spot a single crack in their formation he could possibly use to run towards the sword and grab it, but it didn't seem too likely currently. They surrounded the sword and waited in-front of it, watching every angle in case of someone like him trying to steal - or in Fukyutsui's case get back - the sword.