Chapter 4: Rank-E Dungeon

A/n: I don't own any of the manga/anime/songs/book/videogame references that might be in here.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

======================================================================================================================================================

After deciding that preparing himself before going to the dungeon was a good idea, Fukyutsui had gone back to the small apartment he had been given and baked all kinds of cookies, cooked all kinds of food and with the small amount of money he had left (28,000 yen and 100 dollars) he bought clothing for any kind of environment, he had no clue what could be down there and he ended up spending a total of ten thousand yen buying clothes he might need for different situations, there were many types of dungeons, sand dungeons, snow/ice dungeons, cave dungeons, forrest dungeons, he didn't want to be ill-prepared for something that could kill him.

This time, instead of storing everything in his pocket or in a bag he used his newly found inventory, inside the inventory was also his sword which he could pull out any time he wished. '[Skills]' he thought, looking once again through his list of skills, the skill he had unlocked, unfortunately was not one of his hidden ones – meaning he'd have to figure out what those did later.

"..." he took out a small notebook inside his inventory and opened it, inside was a checklist of everything he needed.

Jungle clothes ✓

Winter clothes✓

Desert clothes✓

Bug spray✓

Food✓

Sword✓

Knife✓

Swis-Knife✓

Lighter✓

Camping equipment✓

Dungeon Key✓

He was completely set now, and as such he walked towards the train station once again, thankfully, even after his shopping spree it was still night, mid-night if he wanted to be accurate. He was excited and scared at the same time, hopefully there was no lower ranked dungeon, because he really needed this to be the lowest rank possible.

He put his hand inside his jeans pocket and took out the dungeon key, as to not alarm anyone around – the last thing he needed was to explain to a bunch of people how he materialized a green key from nowhere. He looked at the key and then scratched the side of his head, 'What am I supposed to do know' he asked himself, adjusting his cap as he looked at the entrance of the station.

[Would User like to use the item "Dungeon Key" ?]

[Yes] [No]

The boy nodded and pressed on yes on the small screen in-front of him, the key flew out of his hand as if the strongest of magnets had pulled it and then stopped mid-air, right in the middle of the entrance to the train station. Fukyutsui questioned if anyone had seen it, because the little amounts of people around him, still walked as if nothing had happened.

The key turned itself and from the entrance of the train station came a giant blue light, engulfing it completely, from it the people continued to walk in and out of it, as if they couldn't see the light becoming brighter and brighter, Fukyutsui covered his eyes, and waited for the light to dim out a little.

The light dimmed and in its place was a swirling blue mass which could only be explained by the words videogame portal. The portal covered the whole entrance and once in a while some lightning sparks came out of it, on the other hand people still walked right through the portal as if it didn't exist, Fukyutsui wondered if he was the only person who could see the portal, or of the people walking through it were blind. Eventually he got tired of waiting and walked through the portal himself, on the other side was the regular train station, however unlike normal the place was deserted, no one in sight.