Chapter 4, Part 3/3 (Zora's Revenge)

Percy summons Heroes' House in the middle of Redwood Run's Desert, so they can rest without worrying about returning to the village by walking!!

Indus Tarbella: Ramsey needs a new weapon!!
Ramsey Murdoch: It can be useful for not wasting EP, so I understand your point of view...
Indus Tarbella: Let's go, everyone, to my weaponry!!

Everyone goes to Indus' Weaponry room in Heroes' House, and he makes a cactus whip for Ramsey!!

Ramsey Murdoch: T-thank you, Indus...
Indus Tarbella: Your welcome... and this is not all!! Ramsey, I can also cook the dinner!!
Ramsey Murdoch: Oh, awesome!! What's for dinner?
Indus Tarbella: It will be a surprise!!

Sylvie noticed Percy and Ramsey with low HP, so he gives them two Healing Potions!!

Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Come on, Indus opened these bottles of Healing Potion for you!!
Percival King: Okay, I'll try it first *sips* Oh, tastes nice!! Now it's your turn, Ramsey!!
Ramsey Murdoch: *sips* You were not wrong, it tastes good!! Come on, let's drink the rest of it!!

Later, Indus cooks another of his buffets for dinner. Everyone enjoyed it, and the next day, they exit Heroes' House to be unsummoned again... and start their adventure again at Redwood Run's Desert!!

Ramsey Murdoch: D-do you think I am ready to fight Zoraaaaa... again?
Percival King: Ramsey, I know it's difficult, but your new weapon will help you!!
Ramsey Murdoch: Y-yeah, I must find an enemy to try out my CACTUS WHIP!!

The gameplay continues by exploring the rest of the desert, until you find Zora's Temple in the middle!!

Ramsey Murdoch: So this is the temple where Zo-zo-zo-zora Salazar lives...
Giovanni Potage: It is enormous, like some kind of challenging dungeon!!
Ramsey Murdoch: *sigh* Okay, I'm ready...

They enter Zora's Temple. The enemies are mostly old ones (bats, tigers and lions) but there are some new ones, like black crows (that Zora hired as she know Ramsey hates them) whose moveset is like the eagle's!!

Ramsey Murdoch: She knows I hate birds; that's why there are so many black crows blocking our path!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Don't worry, I can just use my Epithet power 'Nightmare Fuel' and they will escape!!
Giovanni Potage: Nah, pretty sure their fear is my weapon of massive destruction!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Ugh, Giov!! You everyday speaking about massive destruction, EVERYDAY!!
Giovanni Potage: What's the matter, Syl, when you everyday speak again about your Healing Potions?
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Well... now I notice both massive destruction and Healing Potions are necessary throughtout the day; massive destruction during battle, and Healing Potions after battle!!
Percival King: Another Giov and Syl battle finished, now we can continue our mission!!

After you explore Zora's Temple, you reach an interesting empty room with a door!!

Ramsey Murdoch: Looks like we entered... the entrance to her room...
Giovanni Potage: Home? Isn't this a boss battle scenario?
Ramsey Murdoch: B-both things, Giovanni!!
*Zora hits the door after hearing Ramsey's voice speaking about her home*
Zora Salazar: I smell revengeeeee, yeeeeeeehaaaaaaw!!
Ramsey Murdoch: *unleashing his true bravery* Th-this is not funny, Zora... Salazar!!
Zora Salazar: Oh, so Ramsey's becoming braver, isn't it?
Ramsey Murdoch: Yeah, try to defeat me first if you want!!
*Zora throws a bullet on him, but he turns himself into gold, destroying the bullet and shocking Zora*
Zora Salazar: H-how did you do that? So that's why did you hidden... your Epithet?
Ramsey Murdoch: Yeah, and I'm stronger than you think!!

Boss Battle against Zora Salazar #2 starts!! Now, she has a new move where she calls out for black crows to help, so they become their minions, and you must also defeat them to win the battle!! Meanwhile, Ramsey finally learns "Goldification" whic...

Boss Battle against Zora Salazar #2 starts!! Now, she has a new move where she calls out for black crows to help, so they become their minions, and you must also defeat them to win the battle!! Meanwhile, Ramsey finally learns "Goldification" which turns himself into gold, and that means becoming invincible for three turns!! Once you defeated her again, the last Chapter 4 cutscene will appear!!

Zora Salazar: *starts crying* I-I feel so devastated...
Molly Blyndeff: What's going on, Zora?
Zora Salazar: I-I'm a superior member from the Great Disablers, but I started to become different from the rest of them, so I escaped sometime ago, and I don't know if they're finding me, but I decided to live in this temple. I-I used to sleep in the woods, until the escape made me start sleeping in this new, beautiful room... *shows the room to the heroes, and sits down on the bed. Sylvester sits down next to her*
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: *picks up a Healing Potion from his coat* Hey, do you want to drink some Healing Potion?
Zora Salazar: Huh? Well, I love to quench my thirst after long fights in the desert, so thank you!! *drinks the first sip, and stops crying* HUH!? THIS IS DELICIOUS!! I HAVEN'T DRINK SOMETHING SO REFRESHING IN WEEKS!! *hugs Sylvester*
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Oh, you don't have to hug me that strong!!
Zora Salazar: Can I join your party? Please...
Molly Blyndeff: Of course you can!! Welcome to the party, Zora!!

Zora Salazar joins your party. The last Chapter 4 cutscene just finished, so... prepare yourself for Chapter 5's first cutscene, as the story is finally starting to be more interesting!!