Chapter 7, Part 5/5 (The importance of healing skills)

The heroes finally reached the 10th and the last floor of the Rainbow Temple. The scenario is an arena, so Giovanni starts the conversation!!

Giovanni Potage: We have finally reached the Final Boss Area!!
Zora Salazar: But... where is the big baddess that wants to fight against us?

A rainbow light appears, and the dungeon's final boss starts forming itself!!

Molly Blyndeff: What a beautiful... final boss??
Giovanni Potage: Come on, Bear Trap!! It is obvious that we are in a boss battle!!
Zora Salazar: Heroes, let's get rid of it!!
Molly Blyndeff: Okay...

The final boss is finally formed, and yeah, it is enormous!!

Mera Salamin: Awwww, it is almost as beautiful as the Giant Crystal Crab!!
Zora Salazar: Mera, we are in a boss battle!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: I just hope this doesn't waste all of my sweet Healing Potions!!
Giovanni Potage: Don't worry, leave it to me!! *attacks it with his bat, and the battle screen appears*

Prepare yourself to fight against one of the hardest boss battles in the game so far (along with the Giant Crystal Crab, and a few more), the Rainbow Temple's Giant Guardian King (yeah, it is undesigned, but still)!!

«Rainbow Temple's Giant Guardian King» and his moveset!!
Guardian King's Protection: Protects himself with a shield. You must destroy it to then attack him!!
Guardian King's Royal Staff: Attacks one enemy with his staff. Moderate damage.
Rainbow Beam: Not to be confused with the Giant Crystal Crab's Giant Crystal Beam. Attacks one enemy with a rainbow beam from his staff!!
Rainbow Healing: Uses his staff to summon the same rainbow who formed him before. This heals some of his HP!!

This boss battle is one of these who has pretty much a lot of HP, but there will be a cutscene once you had beaten it!!

Giovanni Potage: Bwah, this was a really hard boss battle, but we did it!!
Percival King: No, we haven't!!
Zora Salazar: The block guardian king is breaking up with too much light!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: I-it can be charging an Ultimate Attack!!
Molly Blyndeff: But he may be defeated once that attack finishes, or I hope so!!
Ramsey Murdoch: Okay, just finish that summer lights, guardian...
Rainbow Temple's Giant Guardian King: *robotic, distorted voice, as he's breaking himself* UUUUULTIMATE RAINBOW BEEEEEEAM!!!

The king unleashed a giant rainbow beam who left all of the eight playable characters at 1 HP!!

Indus Tarbella: Ouch... that was too strong... even for me!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Wait... are you so injured that you can't open bottles right now?
Giovanni Potage: Huh, that's terrible!! I can't even use my Ancient Potion right now!!

Molly observes everyone being so injured, including herself. That made her so worried, but... will she be find an effective solution to this?

Molly Blyndeff: *crying* H-heroes... we are not over yet...
Giovanni Potage: Bear Trap... just try to heal us...
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Yeah, so we don't waste our Healing Potions!!
Molly Blyndeff: Huh? *attemps successfully to calm herself, so she stops crying* I'm ready!! *sees the boss, and then breathes before unleashing her ultimate attack* I must do this, with all of my power... *extends her arms, just like when she uses Silence or Dumbify* ULTIMATE HEALING!!

Molly, with all of her bravery, successfully unleashes her Ultimate Healing, so all allies (including herself)'s HP are fully healed!! Keep in mind that it can be named both 'Ultimate Healing' and 'Ultimate Heal', so you can choose whatever you like!!

Zora Salazar: T-that's a lot of power!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Yeah, think on how many Healing Potions did we saved up!!
Molly Blyndeff: But there's a problem... I just wasted all of my power...
Giovanni Potage: It was still awesome, Bear Trap!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Well, I'll promise the next Epithet Elixir we obtain will be for you!!
Molly Blyndeff: It's okay, Sylvie. The ones sold in shops haven't got any evil corruption inside!!
Percival King: Heroes, watch out!!

The Rainbow Temple's Giant Guardian King isn't defeated yet; in fact, he just entered his second phase!! The moveset is exactly the same, the only difference is that he's stronger and with even more HP!! Once you have finally got rid of him, the final cutscene from Chapter 7 will appear!!

Zora Salazar: Yeehaw!!
Ramsey Murdoch: But... how are we going to escape from that window?
Percival King: Well, my Epithet is building-related, so I can just summon a ladder and problem solved!!
Ramsey Murdoch: Okay, try it out!!

Percy summons an iron ladder, where everyone descends until they land on the ground so she can unsummon it. Now, before they enter the next dungeon, Zora asks for something important...

Zora Salazar: Percy, please summon Heroes' House!!
Percival King: Why?
Zora Salazar: It is something important!!
Percival King: Which kind of serious mission?
Zora Salazar: I'll tell you inside Heroes' House, but seriously, summon it!!
Percival King: Okay okay, we must go a little more further to do so without destroying the temple...

After the heroes does some steps, Percy summons Heroes' House to make Zora tell about her new plan, but which kind of plan will she think of? Stay tuned for Chapter 8!!