Chapter 12, Part 3/4 (Sylvie's Theraphy Lesson)

The heroes are upon to explore the new dungeon after Sylvie just finished his "triple strenght replenishing" session, but first... a scene of the Great Disablers (Pyro, David, Cindy, Rosie and Willa), which finally returned to their palace the night before!!

Pyro Wang: B-boss... we're finally here...
(???): Y-you five needed more time than usual to come back!!
Rosamel Peony: I-I'm really s-sorry... I didn't want to be sooooooo late...
(???): Well, that's okay; now we must finish our ultimate plan!!
Willa Gray: Ahhhh... your plan to rule the world, isn't it?
(???): Of course, Willa Gray!!
David Augustin: Are we going to freeze the unwanted people in said ruled world?
Cindy Nariko: And can I finally do the votation where people can choose if my name is Cindy or Takisha?
(???): Maybe, but I would have choosen Cynthia, to be honest...

Here, the Great Disablers' boss (who wore a cape who has hidden his face when he appeared in Chapter 6) finally appears unmasked, and it looks like this!!

Now yes, returning to the heroes!!

Zora Salazar: *ahem* These are the Turkish Fields, where Sylvie is going to train his Epithet like if there wasn't any tomorrow!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: And... why is this place called by that?
Zora Salazar: *reads Turkish Fields' sign again* Because Turkish Paradise is at the end of them!!
Ramsey Murdoch: Why I have just imagined that with "paradise" it will refer to a luxurious place?
Percival King: It can possibly be one, Ramsey... and this reminds me of your dream of having a private island...
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: *sees a random enemy* Hey, a target to train my Epithet!!
Zora Salazar: And that means...
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: It's Sylvie time!!

Through these Turkish Fields, Sylvie fights a bunch of enemies to (supposedly) train his Epithet. You can't advance to the second half of said fields until you have completed a mission which says "defeat 15 enemies by using Sylvie's epithet skills" (you may need a bunch of Epithet Elixirs for this one)!! The fields has also places to pick up the two iconic ingredients for the Healing Potion (something that also other dungeons has), so make sure you obtain all of them!! And once you have completed the mission, the playable characters will be gameplayed to enter the second half of the Turkish Fields, and there a cutscene starts!!

Dr. Sylvester Ashling: What do you think about my Epithet skills?
Giovanni Potage: For one time, I can say that the Nightmare Fuel who summoned the cold weather to those eagles was definetly amazing to see!!
Molly Blyndeff: Not gonna lie, seeing your Counting Sheeps fighting again against the goats was cute!!
Zora Salazar: Also... why didn't you used Dream Big yet?
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Huh... What happens is that... I don't like to use that much power outside of extreme situations...
Molly Blyndeff: That's totally understandable, Sylvie. And Zora... what about the Arsene Ring?
Zora Salazar: Huh... probably when a boss is attacking me? Maybe I can dodge the attack that way!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Hmmmm... I think that will not happen, but nice try!!