Chapter 15, Part 9/? (A devastating plan)

This enormous Great Maze is definetly a challenge where the heroes probably felt alone, but they will finally reunite together!! Now Zora is running to the grey platform with colorful buttons, so the great finale will start right now!!

Zora Salazar: *running to the grey platform* I'm finally here, guys!!
Percival King: Zora, are you okay?
Zora Salazar: Y-Yeah, just a little bit nervous!!
Molly Blyndeff: *sigh* I don't think you're okay at all, Zora...

Everyone starts feeling more nervous when they saw the Great Disablers' TV screen slowly appearing for one last time!!

David Augustin: Oh, have you already completed the maze?Zora Salazar: A-Already!? I-It took me so long to escape from it!!Rosamel Peony: Poooooooor Zoooora-Pyro Wang: Rosie, she is our rival; you musn't cheer her up

Zora Salazar: A-Already!? I-It took me so long to escape from it!!
Rosamel Peony: Poooooooor Zoooora-
Pyro Wang: Rosie, she is our rival; you musn't cheer her up...
Willa Gray: Yeah, I would neither...
Zora Salazar: *approaches to Giovanni* Please ask them to turn off the TV...
Giovanni Potage: *ahem* To all Great Disablers, would you turn off the TV, pleeeeease?
Rosamel Peony: *gasps* Of cooooooooourse!!
Cindy Nariko: Rosa, let's play a game!!
Rosamel Peony: *looks at Cindy* Okay!! *looks back at Giovanni* Goodbye, Giovanni... *turns off the TV with a green remote*

The TV slowly hides itself, so the heroes can finally speak about anything peacefully!!

Zora Salazar: *phew!!* T-Thank you, Giovanni...
Giovanni Potage: No prob, Zora...
Ramsey Murdoch: Huh, does someone know how to use this platform...?
Indus Tarbella: All we have to do is to press all of these buttons!!
Percival King: But not in any way; each one of us must press one of them at the same time!!
Giovanni Potage: So, if I press only one button... *presses one of the buttons, but nothing happens* Ah, okay...
Molly Blyndeff: Everyone, don't you think that our friendship has grown so much in all of this long journey?
Mera Salamin: Hmmmm... Probably yeah, as I have only met Indus before that!!
Molly Blyndeff: Also... *the scene where she, Giov and Syl first reunite in the museum (along with the dialogue where Syl says Giov is his worst enemy) appears briefly* Sylvie, how did you and Giovanni become enemies before the meteor crashed in Sweet Jazz?
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: *gets kinda shocked and starts to feel nervous* Huh... *sigh* Fine, I will tell you the story; 13 days before that, we first met in the middle of the street...
Giovanni Potage: Oh, thirteen? Yeah, what a coincidence!!
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Giovanni, don't start disturbing me, that I am telling a story!! Returning to the street where we met, he started the conversation first by saying "Hi, little kid!!". Of course, that made me scream "I am not a kid!!" and he suddenly decided to hit me with his bat... with a knife, throwing me to the crosswalk. Then he went running -so I couldn't be able to get up and chase after him- and laughed to me... while I was watching his evil manner, a car hit me without ever noticing... and woke up in the hospital, so a doctor gave me a gross medicine I had to take if I wanted to fix all of my broken bones in ten minutes!!
Molly Blyndeff: Wait a moment... Is the medicine the reason why the Healing Potion's recipe caught so much your attention?
Dr. Sylvester Ashling: Y-yeah, but I also did it to compete with his Ancient Potion!! Returning to the story; after everything that happened in the hospital, I coincidentually found him again during several of the days that happened before the meteor...