Chapter three

It has been an hour since my dad beat me and I'm still laying here crying my life out "shut up!" He yelled then slapped me. He walked out and I guess he went to the bar because I heard the front door slam.

When I fina got up I went to the bathroom, to actully use the bathroom. I got done and washed my hands. And there it was, the blade. I wanted to do it so bad! But I had already had enough. Seven on my left and five on my right. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed some food from under y bed and went into the dining room. I barly sit here to eat because I always starve myself. I ate some food then walked back into my bedroom and like always I locked it.

It was now around 8:30 so I went to shower. When I finished showering I went back into my bedroom and locked the doors and windows. I went to sleep.

Today is the first day that I'll admit that school is actually better then the weekends, I act have one friend at school who really does care about me. And here at home my dad is just gonna beat me harder and then go back to bars. I got up and looked at my alarm clock 7:00. I slowly got out of bed and walked around the house to make sure he wasn't home. "What are you looking for?!" He shouted from behind me, he grabbed my shoulder and sweeter it really hard. "I-I was looking around!" I don't know why I keep lieing about everything to him. "Why don't you just die already?! After what you did to my wife!" He yelled sneezing it harder "no! My mom!" I turned around and slapped him, hard.

"You-" I cut him off by running outside with just my pajamas on. I ran far far away, and guess what? I knew where lance lived so went there. I knocked on his front door hoping that my dad wouldn't find me "Rachel?" He yawned "please let me in!" "Okay?". We sat on his bed as I told him everything. About my dad who aboused me to much and my scars. "I'm sorry". Lance said and hugged me. "Stay the night" he says getting a sleeping bag and places it on the floor.

"Thank you" I answer. But I was still scared, what happens if I return home and he is there waiting for me? What happens if he wants to kill me instead?

"Come for breakfast" lance says leading me to the dinner table. His mom is there, she is beautiful! She has dark brown hair and blue eyes and she is skinny. "So your sleeping over?" She asked me "u-uh yes" I say sitting down at the table. "I'm lance's mom" she smiles "I'm Rachel".

After breakfast we went downstairs and played video games, but I sucked because I never played video games before! I was just pressing random buttons and stuff. Eventually lance taught me how to play and stuff. "Why didn't you tell your mom?" I asked randomly "because I didn't want her to worry, come on we can handle this our selfs" he smirks. We play for another hour and it's now like 9:00am. "We should go get a snack or something" lance suggested.

We ran upstairs to see lance's mom sleeping on the couch "mom?" He asked "yeah?" she mumbles "aren't you going shopping?" He asked "oh yeah!" She gets up and goes shopping right away. So we sit in the kitchen table and eat some sandwiches. "Thank you lance" I say. He just nods his head yes. "Your my only friend" I continued, again he just nods his head.

Lance's POV

Is she crazy or something?! She thinks her bully is her friend! I mean you probably guessed it already or not but this is all a set up. Nick and I planed this so when I get infor about her we can make her embarrassed at school! This is the perfect plan! And I know she has a huge crush on me, I just have to playing it cool. I already have a bunch information about her , the plan will be ready by Monday. "Let me call someone" I said getting my phone, I walked into my bedroom and called nick,

"hey dude!" He said

"Hey"

"You got information?"

"of course I do!"

"Good"

"I'll be done on Monday"

"Monday it is!" He laughed. I hung up and went back to the table where Rachel was finishing her sandwitch. I washed the dishes and we watched tv on Netflix.

~10:00~

Rachel went to sleep so I showered, brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

Rachel's POV

it is now 8:00 in the mroning, Lance was still sleeping so I slowly got up and walked back to my house. Hopefully my dad wasn't home, I opened the door and walked into the living room "where have you been?" He asked. I didn't say anything he just walked up to me and slapped me untill I feel to the ground, then he started kicking me. "You better learn you lesson!" He yelled. "Stay in your room untill you die!" He shouted, I ran into my bedroom and locked the doors.

My dad went back to Ricky's house, so I stayed in my bed as I was told. I had a bunch of food under my bed so yes, I survied untill Monday.

~Monday morning~

I woke up and got dressed, I put my hair up and whore a long sleeve to cover up my scars, then I put on my shoes and walked to my bus stop "oh look! The sueancidal girl!" Savanna laughed along with her sister. How did they know? Nobody at my school knew about me getting aboused or my cuts! Only lance knows....

I got on the bus and people kept calling me the 'sueancidal girl'. Once we finally got to school I ran to my locker but people were making fun of me "how are your cuts?!" Nick shoved me into my locker "haha!" Rabecca laughed from behind. he was holding my wrist really hard witch hurt because ei had some scars there. I saw lance walk up from behind nick "lance!" I yelled as nick was choking me "no!" He laughed "w-what?" I was confused. "It was a set up! We told the whole school your secrets! Lance never liked you!" They all were laughing. I felt the tears fall down my cheek while everybody was still laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🍚 I'm gonna stop naming chapters🍚