Chapter seven

Nick's POV

I woke up and did my usal and grabbed my phone to see a text from lance,

Lance: come early at school

Nick: why? You have to take the bus

Lance: I'm skipping that

Nick: fine, but you better not be wasting my time.

I locked my phone and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Bye mom gotta go!" I kissed my mom on the cheek and walked out of the door. "What's the rush?" My dad asked running behind me "um, project?' I lied and sat in the passenger seat. "Okay?".

When I arrived at school I went into the second floor to see lance waiting for me there. "What do you want?" I asked "look nick, I gotta talk" he says "spill the beans!" I shouted. "I think we should back off of Rachel, I mean I saw her cuts yesterday!" He said. "What?" I laughed.

"Dude, we HAVE to!"

"No! Why?!"

"She has been going through to much we have to stop!"

"So? It's not like you care"

"Jeez nick!"

"What?"

"Her scars..."

"How many?"

"About 7 on her right and 5 on her left, and she had bruises all over he elbow from us" he explained.

"Bro, how did you know? We're you with her?!"

"No! I live kinda close to her and I was riding my bike around, she was looking out her window while wearing a short sleeve shirt"

"Lance, I'm not stopping! Just like Rachel isn't"

"What do you mean?"

"Lance, you said it your self! She is trying!"

"You told me to text her that...."

" she is trying to be 'popular

'"

"So?"

"She is trying to take our fame!"

"Nick"

"I'm not stopping! That's it!"

"But-"

"No!" I shouted and went to my locker. When the bell rung I walked to my locker, "Nicky!" Rabecca smiled and Hugging me, "hi" I said not smiling. "Whats weong?" "Nothing" "tell me" "stop being so nsoy" I said and walked away. I was a dry at lance mostly. I got my things and walked to history class, and there she was sitting there being all nice and everything.

"Nick!" Rabecca yelled from behind me "what?!" I shouted and sat down. She sat down next to me "what's wrong, please tell me" "no!" I said opening my text book. "Fine" she rolled her eyes at me. I did my reading while we waited for the teacher.

When he did come we did some boring stuff like we normally do. After history I walked to Rachel's locker "Rachel!" I yelled and pinned her to the lockers, "what?" She groaned. "Oh! Some additude!" I yelled pressing her worst harder. "Och!" She yelled. I let go "what?". "My wrist!" She shouted holding her wrist. "Dude stop!" Lance pulled me back "what are you gonna do?!" "Do something better then you!" He said trying to help Rachel. "No, I can handle myself!" Rachel pushed lance onto the ground and went into the girls bathroom.

"I told you to stop nick" lance got up from the ground "why? To save the sueancidal girl?" I laughed "yes! She's hurt because of us!" He explained "psh, what ever!" I said walking away. "Nick you want me to go to the bathroom for her?" Rabecca asked "yep!" I smirked.

Rebecca's POV

I ran into the girls bathroom and Rachel was at the sink washing off her arm and her wrists. "What do you want?" She mumbled "u-um-" I got cut off "bother me all you want!" She said "are you alright?" I ask "not when your here" she continued washing her arms. A lot of blood was coming out, nick pressed way to hard. "Rachel?" I heard lance yell from the outside. "Look you guys aren't helping me, it's a set up again!" She yells and runs out the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom "she thinks it's nick setting this up again huh?" Lance ask "yeah" I replied. "Wow, you were nice" lance smiles "so we're you" I smile back. "I've been nice to her before" he says and goes into the bio class.

Rachel's POV

that's why I HATE bullies! That's why everyone hates bullies! Lance comes and and takes his normal seat. "Sorry" he wisphered and sits down, I just roll my eyes. We do boring stuff and then we hav to talk with another person near you. I look at lance then back down onto my notebook. "I'm not talking to him" I thought in my head. "Hello?" Lance smiles as I look up. "Ugh!" I groan and lean back in my chair then I cross my arms. "What?" He asks "you!" I say rolling my eyes again.

"Look, i want to stop" he explains "stop what?" I ask looking away from him "I don't want to be a bully any more, I feel bad" he says sounding a bit fake. "No you don't, your lying! You always lie to me and everyone else in the world!" I yell at him causing the class to stare at me for a long time "rude much?! Stop staring!" Lance shouts at them and then they stop. "Thanks?" I say confused. He just smiles.

"Lance why?" I ask

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I saw your scars, there bad"

"Well it's because of you"

"I know, and I'm sorry"

"No, no your not sorry. I know how you really are"

"I'm different"

"Says my bully" I mumble

"I don't want that name anymore Rachel!"

"Bully!"

"Stop! I'm not a buly anymore!"

"Your not gonna change in one day, I know you wouldn't lance"

"Come on, belive me"

"I did, but then you broke my trust"

" that's because of nick!"

"And it probably is still now"

"No it's not!" He kept trying

"Lance just please stop lying"

"I'm not giving up"

"Your gonna"

"Nope!"

"Yes you are, I know you are once you get info about me then embarrasse be again!"

"I swear to god that I'm not playing this stupid game again, I don't want to I just did because I thought it was fun untill I found out that it kills people"

"Your not convincing me"

"Well I'm trying"

"Jeez lance! Just leave already!"

"Fine!"

"Finaly!"

"But I'm not done convincing you okay?" He asks before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for all the POV but I tried to make it better, and I'm gonna start adding more action into it around a couple episodes or so. But the reason why I don't post a lot is because I have school stuff 😑. Great.

Peachhhhhhhh ✌️