Chapter 4

Third person POV

After morning practice Oikawa went to class. A lot of the students, not only females, asked if he was alright.

They all saw that he had some kind of glow on his face and that he was over joyed. For some reason, it made everyone around him feel happy. Even the teachers.

During lunch Oikawa was on his phone the entire time.

Since the team ate together, they wondered what was up with him, even Iwaizumi. He wasn't receiving the attention he tended to receive and it was pissing him off.

Hanamaki grabbed Oikawa's phone from his hands and looked at who he was texting.

"Hey, Maki give it back." Oikawa whined.

"Who's Midorima?" Maki asked and everyone at the table seemed interested. They had wanted to know who had Oikawa's attention the entire day.

"He's a friend of mine, and his best friend Takao, who's my friend dared me to bother him. He's so irritated right now." Oikawa replied laughing.

"I thought this team was the only friend circle you had, as well as the other volleyball players and stuff?" Kyoutani questioned while digging into his salad.

"No." Oikawa replied and snatched from Maki. "Lunch's almost over, I'm leaving." Oikawa said and dashed out of the cafeteria.

"Aren't you bothered?" Watari asks.

"No, Oikawa is a social person and besides if he's made a friend that he gets this excited about its good." Mattsun answered.

"I'm happy he's going out. He's only been concerned about sticking with this useless boy here." Maki said, pointing his spoon at Oikawa.

"Excuse me?" Iwaizumi said.

"Answer me Iwaziumi, do you love Oikawa?" Maki asked. He was worried about how their relationship was going. He just didn't want Kawa to get hurt.

Iwaizumi was a toxic boyfriend. In fact sometimes, Maki found himself wondering if those two were really dating. They've known each other since birth but if Iwaizumi were to hurt Oikawa, Maki wasn't sure that Oikawa would be able to stand it. He would break down. He knew how fragile he was, he and Mattsun and even Iwaizumi knew. Yet it seemed like, Iwaizumi had forgotten that fact about his 'boyfriend.'

"I'm with him, aren't I? There's your answer." Iwa answered and then left the table.

Mattsun understood what his boyfriend was worried about because he was too. He rubbed Maki's knuckles under the table with his thumb and the latter replied by squeezing his hand.

---------------------------

It was after school practice and everyone was busy practicing something.

Oikawa was practicing on his serves and he was getting better than the word better itself.

"Oikawa senpai, you have a visitor." One of the juniors called out. 

A tall boy with dark blue hair and dark skin appeared behind him. The junior moved away from him since he was scared of the glare he was receiving.

"Aomine?" Oikawa said surprised. He walked up to him.

"Yo Kawa, I have a question?" He said going straight to the point.

The entire team was wondering who the guy was and how Oikawa knew him.

"Sure but you could have texted me." Oikawa said.

"Umm yeah, I could have but umm....I..felt...that...umm..." Aomine stuttered while using his hand to cover his face.