Chapter 37

<< Let's make on thing clear. I've been doing research for this scene since December and had to scrap everything and change my plans about a week ago because I still had no one what to do. >>

- So  this is me attempting to write a sex scene. I did research, I interviewed friends (he couldn't believe I walked up to him and said: "describe you first time in detail. Don't miss a thing.") and I did more research. Blogs, videos, posts, interviews, stories, you name it and if this still fails well I tried and I am happy because I wanted to write this scene. -

I am trying to convey EMOTION (if that fails then I don't know) in this chapter not horniness!!!

**If you do not feel comfortable about reading a sex scene, especially one written by an amateur - skip this chapter. No seriously just skip this chapter if you do not feel comfortable.**

|| For those who are going to read - don't cringe too hard and enjoy. ||

WEDNESDAY NIGHT (11:25PM)

The kiss started of slowly which was new to Atsumu. He was always used to the deep and passionate kisses that left his panting for air but at the same time he didn't mind this.

Then it deepened. Aomine's grip tightened around Atsumu's waist while Atsumu moved his hands to his hair. The slow burn start caused Atsumu to moan into the kiss as he moved one of his hands from Aomine's hair to his chest.

Aomine pulled away at the sound of Atsumu's voice and looked at him nervously. He didn't want to take it too far and what if Tsumu changed his mind halfway, he felt that if he started he wasn't going to stop anytime soon either.

"I wanna do it," Tsumu whispered softly into Aomine's ear and the erection that he got after hearing Atsumu moan got harder.

Aomine groaned. "Are you sure?" He wanted Tsumu to be 100% sure of what he was saying. Who knows maybe he was unsure. Or he thought he was ready when half way he would realize he wasn't and yes Aomine would stop but he would feel bad that he didn't make sure -

"Yeah, I'm sure," Atsumu said as he nodded. His ears were red as he assured Aomine that he was ready for this.

Though Aomine couldn't help but ask a second time, just in case. This resulted in Atsumu pushing Aomine, making him fall backwards into the bed. Atsumu was now on top of him and he finally seemed to get the message.

They started kissing again and this time, it wasn't slow or too fast. They were both keeping a steady pace that was just in between. Aomine made sure his hands roamed all over Atsumu's body. He wanted to burn the shape of his boyfriend's body into his memory. He wanted his hands to serve as his eyes.

Even though they had their clothes on, Atsumu help but shiver a little as he felt Aomine's hands all over him. He wasn't leaving anywhere untouched and it wasn't a rough feeling as well. He was moving careful, making sure to take everything in and at the same time, it felt like agony to Tsumu as he groaned into their kiss.

Aomine flipped Atsumu over so that he was now under him, without breaking the kiss. By now both of them were now moaning as Tsumu's hands moved underneath Aomine's jersey.

"......clothes," Atsumu managed to gasp out when he pulled away from the kiss.

Aomine hurriedly took off his shirt while Tsumu pulled it off his head and threw it somewhere they could worry about tomorrow.