2. | carson

c h a p t e r  t w o

-

M Y A N G E L

Monday 28th April

Monday 28th April

I groan as I adjust to the sun shining through the sheer curtains. Another day at the office. Great.

I'm a CEO at Blake Industries. An architectural company. I'm proud of it even though I took over after my Dad had retired. I had built on even more power as the business started growing as we got more and more projects assigned along the way.

I get up from the bed as I start remembering the dream I have once in a while. I still remember the beautiful brunette that had bumped into me in London at a cafe 2 years ago.

| FLASHBACK - 2 years ago |

I walk through the hustle of a crowd in London. I was visiting another architectural holding as we were assigned to do a project together.

I stop by the cafe that I always come to whenever I'm in London. The bell above the door chimes as I swiftly enter the aroma of coffee beans.

I have my head held up high as I walk over to the counter. Except for my actions I bump into a small figure. I look down to see a goddess. Such beauty fills the shop. The brown hair cascading down her face, hiding the heavinliness of her face. She looks up at me with her gorgeous brown orbs that just hypnotise you into her soul forever. The small button nose plastered in her face and the lips. So luscious and plump that you could kiss all day.

"Sorry", I say with a small voice. Pussy.

I kneel down to help her pick up her papers that had fallen out of her arms. She smiles at me, noticing the help she's getting and finishes picking up the remaining papers. We stood up in sync and I placed the papers in front of her so she could grab them. She obliges and takes them out of my grip, our hands softly brushing against each other.

"Thank you", her sweet angelic voice lets out of the beautiful mouth of hers. A delightful smile is plastered on her face as she leaves the coffee shop.

An angel. An angle has come to save me.

| END OF FLASHBACK |

From that day, I had gone to the coffee shop every single day of my visit in London , hoping to be greeted by the angelic voice once again, but fate had failed me. I even searched through the crowds nearest to the coffee shop but I didn't succeed once again. The only thing that hadn't failed me was getting her name. I asked the sweet British owner who was behind the counter that day what the angel's name was. Maddie.

She had said that Maddie was a regular but came at different times of each day upon her visits. So she doesn't live in London.

It had me bugging questions as to where she was. Was she safe? Is she safe?