Chapter 6

AFTER his photoshoot, kahit pagod na ang katawan ni Kyst. Pinilit parin niya ang manager na pumunta sa Mall, he wants to buy something for Khaila. He noticed that his little angel was so engrossed with the Disney movie she's watching the other day.

"Alam mo ikaw! Napaka tigas ng ulo mo! Hindi ka marunong magpahinga! Sino ang mag-aalaga sayo kapag nagka sakit ka ha?!" panenermon na naman ng manager niya habang nasa biyahe sila papuntang Mall. He lazily rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"I can handle my self just fine, Mabel. And if worse comes to worse, maybe there's one person who's willing to take care of me?" patanong niyang sagot.

Mabel rolled his eyes. "At sa tingin mo ang pamangkin ko 'yon? Sige! Managinip ka ng gising, Kyst. Goodluck. Kailangan mo 'yan!" Mabel shoved the neck pillow on his face. "Umidlip ka muna. Traffic naman, gisingin nalang kita kapag nasa Mall na tayo. Ano ba naman kasing naisip mo at biglang gusto mong mag mall? Pwede mo naman gawin 'yon kapag nakapag pahinga kana!" sermon na naman ng manager niya.

Kyst shake his head and grab his earphones together with his phone ang play some relaxing music to calm his mind and nerves. He preferred listening to music than to listen to his manager nonstop nagging mouth. He was smiling to himself, funny that he couldn't feel the tiredness just because he was too excited to buy a gift for Khaila. His little angel.

Tinanggal niya ang isang earphone niya at hinarap ang manager na busy sa pagtipa sa cellphone na hawak nito. "Mabel, may specific favorite food ba si Angelyn?" he asked.

"Lasagna. Madalang lang siyang makakain noon nang ganoon dahil una, wala siyang pera at pangalawa. She spend her money on her scum bag ex rather than buy a expensive food."

"Why the fuck she's providing money that scum?!" he hissed. Tumaas bigla ang presyon niya sa narinig. Mabel sighs heavily.

"Love." his manager answered shortly.

"Woman don't have to provide for us, men. Men should be the one providing for them."

Kyst can't imagine Angelyn spending all her money for him. Angelyn suffered a lot from her ex partner, it's the time for her to feel like a Queen. He'll provide for them. He will gave everything they need and wants. He's willing to be a father and a husband figure for his two angels.

"Where to?" Mabel asked.

"Toy Kingdom. Let's go buy a human size doll for my little Angel. Then we'll buy her a new clothes, shoes and everything that my little Angel needs." he instructed while looking at his phone, Killian was bombing him again with a lot of text messages.

"At sa nanay?" nakataas ang kilay na tanong ni Mabel.

Kyst smirked. "Next time. Let's shop for my daughter first."

"Mas mahal ang anak kaysa sa nanay?" Mabel taunted. Kyst shake his head and brushed his hair using his fingers.

"I love them both." Kyst smiled at his manager.

Sinuot muna ni Kyst ang face mask at baseball cap. He doesn't want anyone to disturb him, kahit fans pa niya. Nasa gilid lang niya ang bodyguard slash driver, sumasabay sa lakad niya.

Nang makapasok sila sa Toy Kingdom, agad hinanap ni Kyst ang human size doll na available. Luckily there's one, a smiled stretched out on his lips when he saw the doll. His little Angel will probably like it. It's a human size Elsa and Anna, after all.

Nakatingin lahat ng sales lady sa bawat galaw niya. He got irritated for some unknown reason. Damn.

"Mabel. Buy all the Frozen stuffs here." utos niya sa manager niya.