-two-

(tw// small drug usage, just some weed)

" You really think that Charley could kill her?!" I yell, giggling loudly as a joint sits tight in my hand.

" Listen man, I know what I saw." Larry says, staring at the ceiling as he exhales some smoke. Larry's a calmer kind of person when high.

" Lar, Larbear, LarLar, that man has a pony collection and his shirt looks piss stained. that man could not kill someone as sweet as her"

" Y/n. She had a pony collection too. A rare set."

" Larry. You're being crazy, there are no murderers or ghosts in this place, just unsettling people." I say, giggling and taking another puff. He rolls his eyes and holds the joint to his mouth. I jump when I hear a knock at his apartment door.

" Is that your mom?"

" No? Why would my mom knock on her own apartment door?"

" I'll get it." I say. I walk out of his room and open the door, seeing Sal standing there awkwardly.

" Oh hey Sal! What's up?" I ask. He looks down at my hand.

" Is that marijuana?"

" Why? You want a joint?" I ask.

" No, thanks." He says.

" Well come in. I'm sure you're here for Larry." I say.

" I'm here for both of you." He says as he comes inside. We both make our way to Larry's room.

" Oh, hey Sal." He says, sitting up. I put out the joint then sit on Larry's bed.

" So what did you find out about Charley?" Larry asks.

" Nothing except he smells like shit." Sal says, earning a laugh from me.

" Hey, can I play with your hair?" I ask Sal. Sal turns his head to me and cocks it to the side, confused on my sudden question.

" She gets annoying like this when she's stoned"

" Oh. Well, sure, go ahead." He says, sitting in front of me on the bed. I take his hair out of the pigtails. And brush my fingers through it.

" Wow, your hair is beautiful. I love it." I say.

" Thanks.." He mumbles. his hands are fidgeting with eachother, showing a sign of nervousness from my touch. While they talk, I continue to play with his hair. I wasn't paying attention to them until i hear the words ' Yeah, this place is haunted for sure' from Larry.

" Larry. No it isn't. Ghosts don't even exist." I say

" You don't believe in ghosts?" Sal asks me.

" I think that they're just made up."

" Well.. Maybe I can prove you wrong sometime." He says.

" Maybe."