A New Beginning

You wake up to the sweet smell of strawberry, chocolate and waffles coming from downstairs. You look over at your phone to see it's 5:18 am.

"Wtf is this man doing at 5 in the freaking morninggg?" You say as you roll out of bed.

You walk downstairs to see your dad making breakfast, "Good morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?" He asked with a gentle smile.

" Yeah I slept aight. Why are you up so early?" You asked as you lightly rubbed your eyes, taking a seat at the table.

"I'm grown, I wake up whenever I want" he said jokingly.

You let out a slight chuckle, rolling your eyes to the dumb comeback.

He then brings over your food, buttery waffles with chocolate drizzled strawberries on top, "Ahh! You made my favorite dish! Thanks dad, wait you haven't made this for me in like forever why'd you make it now?" You asked, giving the man a confused look.

He stood there processing what you just said, you sometimes happened to talk so fast that people almost ALWAYS had to think about wtf you just said or you'd just have to repeat yourself.

"Today's your special day isn't it?!" He asked as if something wasn't right.

"OH! Yeah that makes sense, thanks dad" you thanked the man, realizing why he cooked you your favorite breakfast.

"Of course baby. Anyways hurry up and eat so I can take your first day of hero school pictures" he said messing around.

"Daaad I'm not in kindergarten nomo whatchu need pictures for" you protested.

"Memories foo" he said as he snapped a picture of you with chocolate on your face.

"Cmon pops that's foul!" you say giggling. He was already on the floor ROLLING, "It ain't never dat serious" you say playfully rolling your eyes.

"Y/N! *wheeze laugh* I can't breathe! AHAHA *GASP* Oh shi- that was funny as hell, you look so stupid" He said jokingly.

You snickered, "It's just a lil chocolate- *you laugh looking at the picture* It ain't even funny." You both laughed, you were glad to see your dad actually smile for the first time in years, ever since mom had died 7 years ago he's never been the same...

You devour the rest of your food and go take a hot ass shower, once you get out you wrapped up in your towel that happened to be shrinking every fucking time you put it on (that ass getting phat 😏🍑 ANYWAYS) and took out your face care products.

You started washing your smooth skin and once you were done you got dressed. After getting dressed you put your hair in a simple ponytail with braids in the front.

(Something like this)

After finishing your hair you look at your phone to see it was 6:24 am "DAMN time flew! I needa get my ass out the door" you said as you were leaving the bathroom running to your room to grab your backpack.

You start floating around getting yourself together and then kiss your dad on the cheek, getting ready to leave.

"AYE holon now I was serious bout that picture" he said with a serious look. "Oh so you were serious- ok" you said as you quickly hopped into a bad bih pose.

"Okay babygirl pop off 💅🏽. Is that what y'all be saying nowadays??" The man chuckled lightly.

You laughed and waved your goodbyes heading out to school. Little did you know your life would be changing at a veraciously rapid speed.

A/N: Good morning, Good afternoon or Good Evening!! I've realized that maybe I've had this unpublished for a little...too long- and I wanted to apologize for letting my nosy ahh friend for causing me to take it down 😭😭 I still love y'all and this story because I edit it almost everyday, so to make it up I'll update y'all with new chapters everyday. (Lord help me stick to this schedule-) I'm gonna keep this chapter the same just a bit edited because I was reading it and I was just like oh my gosh...what the freak was I thinking when I put this together 😭😭 So I'm keeping it the same just to remember what I was like back then and to keep up with my progress. Ig I'll let y'all go to the next chapter now... Love y'all <33333