Lost The Fight, Won The Battle

uggh... my head is killing me...

You open your eyes to bright lights blinding your vision. You squint you're eyes until they became adjusted to the light. "Where am I..." you thought to yourself, turning your head to look around, but something else caught your attention.

Bakugo lied in the nurses bed with burns all over his body. You sat up seeing him in his condition.

Oh my...did I do that? I don't remember...

You held your head from the aching headache you were having. Someone then walked into the room, startling you. "Oh you're awake, good to know you're alright" a little old woman said.

"You sure did go all out on Bakugo I see" the woman chuckled. You looked down at your hands, fidgeting with them "I don't even remember doing that to him...It makes me feel bad. I didn't try to" you said glancing over at him.

"Don't remember? How come?" The old lady asked. "I don't know? The last thing I remember happening was me laying on the ground crying because he kept hitting me in my stomach...quite embarrassing" you stated.

"Oh yes, speaking of that, your abdominal area was badly wounded. I don't think I've ever seen a bruise bleed like that" the nurse said concerned.

"Mm..." you quietly hummed.

"Try to be careful, that bruise needs to heal properly" She said, going over to check on Bakugo.

It can't heal...especially not with people constantly hitting it

"Oh! I almost forgot already. I need to help him" you exclaimed getting out of bed. "How are you supposed to help him? I couldn't even heal him. I was only able to stop the bleeding" the nurse questioned with a concerned expression.

"That's because only my quirk is able to heal him, since my quirk is the one that caused this" you explained, standing by Bakugos bed while activating your quirk. You began to create the mini solar stars but instead of bringing them all together you let them individually land all over Bakugos body and watched as they sunk in.

Light began to blossom all around his body, you and recovery girl watched in awe as all of the burns and bruises slowly began to heal themselves and fade away.

"You really can heal..." recovery girl said in astonishment. You looked over at her and smiled, "not really. Only what I've done, nothing else" you said.

"It's very interesting how only you can heal the damage that you have inflicted on someone...it's truly amazing, yeah?" The old woman smiled walking over to her desk and typing something in her computer.

"Here's a note for your teacher whenever you're ready to leave. Bakugo's is right here so don't let him forget it. I'll be heading out now. I have other things to take care of." She left the office closing the door behind her, leaving you all alone with Bakugo.

You looked at him examining his face and taking the time to learn his energy.

He seems peaceful right now...

You got back in your bed and laid down and listened to the ticking of the clock, eventually falling asleep.

*