Run me my fade

After answering most of the classes questions you were about to find a seat until a green haired boy raised his hand, you looked at him and nodded your head, signaling him to ask his question.

"Sorry for the last minute question, Uh- I'm Izuku Midoriya. Uhm mind me asking what your quirk is??" Izuku asked, bowing his head.

𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓..

You turned your full attention to Izuku and gave a demonstration as you explained your power.

"It took me forever to come up with a good name but my quirk is '𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒓 𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕'. I basically have the powers of the sun and the moon" you explained.

"Woahh! Could you maybe give an example or demonstration of what you could do??" The emerald eyed boy asked.

"Of course!" You said as you began to activate your quirk.

"I can withdraw energy from my body and transform it into light.." you said, channeling your energy into light that flowed around your body.

"And I can use that light as a weapon or for protection.." you continued as the light around you formed into different objects like a kunai blade, a shuriken, a katana and then it exploded all around the room, creating mini stars.

The class looked in awe, admiring the beautiful lights that flowed throughout the room.

"Then for my lunar powers. I can channel my emotions into darkness.." you trailed as the beautiful bright stars turned a dark glowing purple.

"Wooww" Izuku said in awe as he reached his hand out to the dark ball of light.

"No, don't touch that!" You shouted, right as the boy touched it.

The boy yelped as the dark energy ball severely burned his hand, while throwing him back with force.

The class gasped and ran over to Izuku, making sure he was alright.

"I'm so sorry! I tried to tell you not to touch it!" You apologized, floating over to him, "YOU CAN FLY TOO?!!" Almost everyone, including Midoriya, exclaimed.

You didn't care about the others at the moment, you were too busy channeling your energy back into light to help Izuku.

Once you turned the little stars back to its bright yellow color you pulled them all together and let them gently sink into Izuku's injured hand.

Light blossomed all around his hand, forming into magical glowing flowers. Soon the light disappeared into his hand and the injury was gone.

Everyone except Bakugo crowded around Izuku, watching in amazement.

"YOU CAN HEAL TOO??!" Everyone asked.

You looked around at everyone and shook your head.

"What? We just watched you heal his hand though??" A bird like boy said confused.

"Well... I can only heal what I have done. So if I hurt anyone with my own power, only I can instantly heal their wound or else they'll just have to be patient and wait for their body to heal on its own" You explained.

"Well that's kind of a disadvantage dont you think?" A pink girl asked.

"Yeah.. it kinda sucks but at least I can fix my own problems" you chuckled.

You turned your attention back to the green haired boy, that stared at you with astonishment in his eyes.

"You..you are AMAZING!! I will definitely need to examine more about your quirk and your fighting skills. I wonder what else you'll be able to do with these amazing quirks! Oh my gosh... how do you have so many quirks?? I'm definitely going to be paying more attention to you and the other possible things you can do. I wonder what your fighting style would be. Maybe with the distance of the mini stars I'm sure you would be a long range fighter-" the boy mumbled to himself nonstop as he quickly made notes in his journal.