Its time to throw hands

After leaving for school you began flying down the sidewalk trying to remember the route to get there.

After being lost for like 10 minutes you fly into someone, coming around a corner, causing the both of you to fall.

You sit up and see a spikey red haired boy with sharp teeth laying under you.

"Damn my bad... are you okay?" You apologize, staring at the boy, "... Oh- yeah! I'm fine! I hardened before I fell" The red haired boy said. "Are you okay though?" He asked.

Realizing what he said caused you to be a little flustered, "You said what?" You asked, trying to hold your laughter.

"Dumbass!! You can't just go around saying dumb shit like that! Now get up already and stop flirting shitty hair!" A boy with blonde spikes yelled, then walking away slowly.

"OH WAIT NO!! I swear I didn't mean it that way!!" The boy exclaimed, red dusting his entire face.

You couldn't help but laugh and got up, dusting yourself off. "If you got hard from me just sitting on top of you just say that" you snickered, standing over the boy.

"I really didn't mean it that way-" the boy started, "HURRY UP SHITTY HAIR WERE GONNA BE LATE IF YOU DON'T PICK UP THE PACE!" The blonde yelled from afar.

You looked off into the distance and back at the red head, holding your hand out.

"I think you're friend is waiting for you" you grinned, pulling the boy up from the ground.

"Uh- yeah. Uh.. bye!" The boy said soon taking off to catch up with the blonde.

A very subtle smile made it's way across your lips as you had just encountered some really odd teenagers.

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔

*Time Skip: At school*

As you had made your way inside the very large building, you began to look around for your class.

"Uhm excuse me... do you know where class 1-A is?" You asked a woman with long dark hair, and glasses.

"Hm? Oh! You must be the new student! I'm Miss Midnight and you are?" The lady trailed, awaiting an answer.

"Y/n... Y/n L/n... OH MY GAWD!! You're the pro hero Midnight!!" You exclaimed, realizing who the woman was.

The woman smiled with joy and whipped her hair out of her face, "That's me! Anyways let's get you to your class. I can show you the way" The woman smiled, leading you towards your class.

Once you made it there, Midnight wished you good luck and went off to her home room to teach her students.

"Welp... this is it" you said to yourself, opening the door to see a room full of teenagers who were all staring you down.

"YO! It's that girl from earlier!" The same red headed boy you saw earlier exclaimed, getting out of his seat, making his way to the front of the class.

"I knew I recognized that uniform! Anyways I'm Eijiro Kirishima, but feel free to call me anything you think fits" Kirishima introduced himself.

You thought about what the boy had said earlier, letting a noticeable snicker escape your lips. "H-hey" you struggled to get out as you were trying your absolute hardest not to laugh in his face.

As a couple of seconds went by the boy realized why you were acting the way you were and immediately started freaking out.

"No! You're still thinking about earlier aren't you?! I swear it wasn't meant to come out that way!" Kirishima tried to explain, waving his hands back and forth.