The siblings fight!!

Tara's p.o.v.

”What do you think the Chancellor wants to talk to me about!” asked Tara, Zane. They were on the way to chancellor's office. The chancellor had called Tara on her PDA, and he looked a little serious, when Sheppard said he wanted to talk to her. Tara was a little scared and had asked, her boyfriend Zane, to join her. He had nothing against it. Tara still had a hard time adjust that Zane actually was her boyfriend! Sometimes she has to pinch herself, because she thinks its a dream. However it was always real. When she told Zane, he laughed a little at her, and said it was because it was a new feeling for her, and that he felt that sometimes too. The joy of being together with one another. 

”I don't know!” replied Zane and smiled ”But since it you, I don't think it is something bad he wants to talk about!”. Tara looked worried at him. 

”I hope your right!” said Tara worried. Zane gave her hand a little squeeze.

”Don't worry I am with you!” said Zane and Tara smiled a bright smile. 

They arrived at Sheppard's office. The chancellor smiled at her, but also looked a little worried. Tara asked if it was okay if Zane was in here too. The Chancellor smiled and allowed it. Tara and Zane placed them self in some confortable arm chairs. Sheppard placed himself in his chair behind his desk. Tara's heart was beating pretty fast. She really hoped that she didn't do anything wrong. 

”What do you want to talk to me about!” asked Tara. Sheppard smiled.

”No need to look so worried!” said Sheppard and smiled ”I only have to deliver a letter to you, thats all!”. Tara sighed relived. Zane smiled at her. 

”But why did you look so concerned on the PDA!” asked Tara. 

”Oh that!” said Sheppard and gave her the letter ”Well that letter is stamped with Kaiba corp logo! Thats all!”. Tara looked horrored at the letter and opened it really fast. Zane and Sheppard looked confused at her. Tara didn't care! She almost destroyed the envelope and took the letter out of there. She began to read. 

Dear Tara Yuki!!

Your a little stupid girl aren't you! 

I got your little annoying message! Actually Yugi, the king of games, gave it to me, witch annoyed me even more! Something about a duel spirit that told him! 

But it was a sneaky little attempt there and I respect that!

That why I am answering your stupid message! 

I know that you are angry and hate me for the moment, I can live with that! 

And of course you haven't forgotten it, even I haven't forgotten it! That thing! 

However I am not regretting what I have done and what I told you two! 

I am not asking for your forgiveness ether! 

But maybe one day you will forgive me or that second rate duelist!

You know who I am talking about right Tara!

And you have my permission to tell your brother the truth, if you want to that is!

I hear that you both are at the duel academy! 

Just so you know, I made a deal with two idiots, who wants to buy the place. We have already made the details clear. The two idiots has already chosen a duelist from your school!