The shadow duelist Titan

A,N: Here is the newest chapter. Hope you like it! As for the picture: I just like it.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was walking down the hallways towards the infirmary. She had decided to pay Alexis a visit, and since she was not in her room, Tara figured that she was at the infirmary, beside her brother. Tara walked inside the room and could hear Alexis mumble something. Tara dicided to hide behind a screen in the room.

”Only two shadow rider left!” she mumbled ”But it will mean so much for me if my brother was here beside me!”. Tara sighed. She knew how Alexis felt. If Jaden wasn't by her side, she could never be as brave and hardworking as she was right now. She walked towards Alexis. Tara had decided to cheer her on. 

”So what's up Alexis!” she said. Alexis gave a little shock from her. When she saw it was Tara, she sighed relieved. 

”Oh it's only you Tara!” said Alexis and smiled ”So what's up!”. Tara grinned. 

”I am here to keep you company, and to cheer you on!” Tara said and smiled. 

”Oh!” said Alexis ”I appreciate it! It is so dark in here right now!”. Tara smiled. 

”I think it's because a storm is coming!” Tara said, and as soon she had said that a big thunder roared in the sky. Tara sighed. Alexis grinned a sad smile. 

”I wish Atticus was here!” Alexis said ”Like the old days!”. Tara was about to say something, when she heard a dark voice say:

”You miss him right!” It said ”There is a way to get him back!”. Alexis eyes looked distant for a moment and she stood up. Tara looked confused. She turned around and saw a black portal kind of thing. A man was about to enter. Tara had seen him before. It was that fake shadow duelist who had dueled Jaden ones. Alexis was about to walk over to him. Tara grabbed Alexis's hand and she stopped up. Tara could hear her say Atticus's name. Tara looked angry at the man. 

”What did you do to Alexis!” Tara asked angry. The man grinned. 

”Nothing!” The man said ”We were about to have a duel, thats all! So give up the girl!”. However Tara didn't move a inch. The man sighed. He created a little ball of darkness and tossed it at Tara, and even through it was small, it was fast and powerful. It hit Tara in the stomach and she flew back in the room, and hit the wall. Tara groaned in pain and fell to the ground. The last thing she saw, was Alexis leaving with the man. Then she passed out!

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was sleeping in his room together with his two friends. It was night! However he woke up when Winged Kuriboh was appearing beside him. 

”Hm what's up Kuriboh!” He said groggy. Suddenly someone was slamming on the door. Chumley opened the door and screamed. He looked like he seen a Ghost. Jaden looked and saw a really stressed Chazz at the door. 

”Chazz what's with you!” Jaden asked confused and stood up from his bed.

”No sleep!” said Chazz ”I have some really bad news! Alexis and Tara is gone!”. Jaden looked shocked. So did Syrus and Chumley.

”But why!” asked Syrus confused. Chazz sighed. 

”We think a new Shadow rider is at work here!” He said. ”Come on guys! We need more hands to cover some grounds!”. Jaden nodded and they all got dressed, and rushed out in the storm too look for them.