From yellow to blue.

Tara P.O.V

"Tara, this formula for your deck is rather unbalanced," said Bastion for the third time this day.

Tara sighed. She had agreed that they would study for the exams test the next day together, and both were sitting in Bastions room. The door was open of course. However, Bastion was starting to bug her, with all his commentary on her deck being seriously unorthodox.

"Bastion, like I said earlier, it is my deck, my choice. If I want it unbalanced, then it is my choice!" Bastion was still not happy with that replay.

"But Marshmallon is not suited for your deck. Your strategies are totally wrong" Tara could hear Marshmallon's loud offended voice. It was not happy about how Bastion treated it.

"I don't care Bastion. I want Marshmallon in my deck and that's final! End of story" Said Tara and was about to leave the room.

"But you will never beat someone at the duel field, with those kind of cards" said Bastion out loud.

"Just wait and see," Tara retorted and ran towards her own room. Sometimes, she wished that Bastion would stop being such a tactician, and fight with more heart. She slammed the door to her room. She was a little bit angry at him, but also stressed for the exam tomorrow.

She could hear Marshmallon's squeaky voice. It was trying to comfort her. Thank you, Marshmallon, she thought before falling asleep.

********************

In the morning, Tara was walking towards the Slifer Red dorm. She had agreed with her brother that they would meet before the exam. When she arrived, Syrus was running towards the school. In a really fast tempo.

"Hey Syrus" Tara asked. "What's the rush?" Syrus stopped for a little while.

"The exam, I don't want to be late. Later" he said and kept running towards the school again. I sighed. The exam was beginning in a hour, but it was better to be early than late. When Tara arrived at the Slifer dorm, Jaden was still sleeping in his bed.

Really, Jaden, really?! she thought. She grabbed his blanket. Jaden was saying something along the lines of, "I'm gonna win this duel", and was still sleeping.

"Hey! Hey Jaden! Wake up! We're gonna be late if you don't wake the hell up!" But Jaden was still sleeping.

Damn, I knew Jaden was a heavy sleeper, but this is just plain ridiculous! she thought in frustration.

Jaden mumbled, "Get your game on!" and was laughing in his sleep. Tara tried to shake her brother awake, but got hit by his arm when he said, "Wrong, because I play a trap!" Tara was screaming out loud. She really hated waking her brother. But then she got an idea. She got really close to his ear and yelled very loudly:

"JADEN, CHUMLEY IS EATING YOUR BREAKFAST!"

"What?!" screamed Jaden as he shot up wide awake. "Hands off, it's my food!" He was looking at his sister.

"Where is my food, Tara?!" he demanded.

"Nowhere, Jaden, but we're gonna be late for the exam. So get dressed"

Sometimes her brother was such an idiot. She was waiting outside.

"Lets go" said her brother. He was standing beside her. Tara nodded.

********************

They were running towards Duel Academy. Tara was of course the fastest. Suddenly they ran into an old lady, who had problems with trying to get her car up the hill. Jaden stopped.