Zane's graduation duel!!!

A,N: Here I am finally finished with the final Chapter. Wahaha! I am crying a little! Hope you like the extra twist in this duel!!

Zane's p.o.v.

Zane was lying on his bed and he was thinking. He had been up all night. He couldn't sleep. The exams week was over. It was close at summer vacation. He only had a couple more days with Tara, Jaden and his friends. It had bin a interesting year this time. All the event with the shadow riders, the duel with Jaden, His relationship with Syrus, and his beloved girlfriend Tara. Zane sighed. That was not the only problem on his mind! Last day Zane found out that he was the best in the whole school again. He had the best grades of all the students. Therefore Zane was selected to participate in the last big school duel. And as the rules stated, Zane could choose his opponent. Zane sighed. He had already someone in mind. He sighed again. Now he only had one problem left. Zane looked at the window. He could see that the sun was about to rise and smiled. He knew that she would be here any minute now. He smiled, when he could hear her footsteps on the balcony now. Then he heard her knocking on the window. Zane got up from the bed and walked over to Tara, who was standing on the other side of the balcony. She was smiling at him. Tara had decided to visit him every time close at sunrise until vacation. She said that since he was about to graduate, they needed to spent some time together. Zane didn't have anything against that. He opened the balcony door and Tara walked in.

"Zane!" she said and hugged him "Did you miss me!". Zane grinned. He loved her humor and sweet personality.

"Of course I have!" He said. Tara smiled. They both walked over to Zane's bed and laid down. Tara was lying with her head on his legs. She was looking up at him. Zane smiled. Sometimes she even fallen asleep, before they should attend class.

"So um Zane I hear you are the best student of the campus this year!" She said and smiled "And that you shall participate in the school duel! Have you found a opponent yet!". Zane smiled and cuddled a little with her hair.

"Actually I have!" He said and smiled. Tara grinned.

"So who is it!" She asked. Zane grinned.

"Well it's a boy and he is a idiot sometimes!" Zane said. He could hear Tara grin.

"I knew it!" She said and grabbed his hand. "Jaden is going to be so thrilled!". Zane smiled. However now his third problem was emerging in his head now. He looked at Tara. The most beautiful girlfriend he ever could wish for. He sighed.

"What's wrong!" Asked Tara worried. She noticed, thought Zane and sighed again.

"Tara may I ask you something!" He said in a serious tone. Tara looked puzzled.

"Sure, you can ask anything!" She said and smiled "You know that!". Zane smiled.

"Tara, when I go pro! I was wondering..!" Began Zane and looked at her "Do you want to come with me!". Tara looked surprised at him. She sat up and looked at him. Then she smiled, and kissed him. Zane got a little surprised, but a little bit after, he kissed her back. Tara was the first to pull back.

"I am happy that you are asking me Zane, I am really! But I also think you know my answer to that question!" Tara said and smiled "I want to finish school, and second I can't leave Jaden! You understand right!". Zane smiled and sighed.

"I knew you say that!" Zane said and hugged her "But I had to ask! But um Tara then I have a question to ask you again!". Tara smiled.

"What is it?!" She asked. Zane smiled and leaned towards her ear.

"Well you see...!" He began tell her.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden and Syrus were hanging out in the slifer dorm. It was almost time for class. Suddenly someone was knocking on the door. Jaden opened.