~Authors note~

Random note: The image above is amazing ♥️
______________________________________

Hellooo everyone I'm here again with another story !!

~before you read~

Important stuff over here:

I firstly wanna thank joshi_maceo for giving me awesome ideas, so go follow this user! I wouldn't of made this without their input! So, a big thank you to them!

I had this story in mind but didn't want to go through with it yet because I had a lot of other stories planned but now I've thought long and hard about it and want to spend a lot of time on this story.

It was after me and joshi_maceo both agreed that botw would have been very sad. Just imagine waking up after 100 years and not finding anything familiar because of how much time had passed. It's one thing to not remember anything but to wake up to a world full of ruins is scary! All the homes, landscapes and building...ruined. So it all looks and feels different. And to add to that, just imagine if everyone you knew was gone and...dead.

That old lady down the road that would wave to you as you went to work. Dead.

Your boss that you kinda hate but started being polite to you. DEAD.

Your mum's dog.... DEEEAAD.

And now you had to fight the beast that killed everyone. That would be so overwhelming!!

This won't be one of those too depressing stories with no purpose, so I'm sorry if I'm exaggerating a bit. But YEAH, that doesn't mean I won't try to pull your heart strings a little...hehehe

So now you know why I made this. But that's not it.

I have so many Zelda ideas so it was fun to finally write one of them.

And this won't be just a story! it's kind of like Link's point of view of the whole breath of the wild game. I'll try my best to include as much as I can.

And of course with.....

F

A

N

A

R

T

And everything else you need to know will be in the description of this story. It is very important that you read it!

I'll sum up some of it. I do not own the characters, just the writing. And I do not own any art so if you own it and want credit or it taken down, please tell me.

This is based on Botw and as much as I can write about the game and events, including the memories. I'm going to expand on what we know from the game but ALSO add my own things so I can show Link's character development throughout the game :-)

By the time you read this, I would have probably written/released a lot of chapters! Maybe even completed the whole thing, who knows lol

And finally, tysm for reading. ♡ If you like a bit of a slow burn, check out my first zelink story called 'Zelda's Beloved'
Or if you prefer something light hearted and funny, check out my botw group chat.

I try my best to reply and send love and support back, so feel free to comment but no pressure ofc!

And to be notified of updates and more, save this to your library (private) and/or or your list (public) and/or follow me!

Thanks for reading! Please give this a chance! I love hearing your feedback too!

Make sure to vote the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E N J O Y x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W a r n i n g : Obviously there probably will be major spoilers for botw! And who knows, maybe any other loz game (before botw) since commenters or even myself reference other games

W a r n i n g : Obviously there probably will be major spoilers for botw! And who knows, maybe any other loz game (before botw) since commenters or even myself reference other games. Apologies :')

Ty all!! Enjoy (hopefully xD) xx