5

Wanted to preface by saying this chapter is short bc i feel like it left on a really good line lmao

-ollie

"So then Dream got home and we ate dinner before bed, he was too tired for a BJ so we just went to sleep." Sapnap went on about his boyfriend to his soulmates: Quackity and Karl. They smiled politely but pretty obviously were getting bored of Sapnap always talking about his boyfriend. "Hey, why don't you stay the night at our place tonight?" Quackity interrupted Sapnap's story. "Oh, yeah okay! That sounds like fun! Let me text Dream real quick," Sapnap pulled out his phone, when Karl said, "Maybe you shouldn't mention us in particular. Do you have any other friends that Dream knows?" "Yeah I guess I could say I'm at techno's, he would barely believe me though." Sap replied. "Thats fine, just make sure we can get some alone time, we want to get to know you!" Karl added.

-

The men were all lounging on the couch, cuddled up together, drunk. Sapnap got up off the couch to fill up his wine glass.

"Hey why don't you follow us for a sec?" Quackity said, also getting up off the couch, Karl following suit. Sapnap followed the pair into a bedroom, the master bedroom to be more specific. They all sat down on the edge of the bed, Sapnap in the middle. Karls hand snaked over onto Sapnap's thigh. Sap looked over, still slightly dazed, when he felt another hand reach around him and grasp his lower back. Karl moved his other hand to caress his newly found lovers cheek, bringing him into a soft kiss. Quackity sat beside them, rubbing Sapnap's thighs. Sapnap turned and made eye contact with Quackity, before kissing him as well. At that moment, all memories of past lovers were forgotten and replaced with their current situation. The situation being: three soulmates heavily making out, feeling one another, and pants that were increasingly becoming more and more tight.

In hindsight, Sapnap knew what he did with the two of them that night was wrong. He understood that Dream was still his boyfriend, and that he was technically cheating. But in the moment, the arousal was overwhelming. Each swipe of the tongue motivated him more and more to keep going.

By morning, Sapnap's legs ached, as well as his head. To his left was a sleeping Karl, cuddled close, and to his right was Quackity on his phone.
"Morning sunshine..." Sapnap croaked out, his voice hoarser than he expected. Quackity looked over and held Sapnap in his hands, kissing his neck lightly. "Hey baby," Quackity whispered. He put aside his phone and scooted to Sapnap's level, giving his soulmate a big, lip hurting, kiss. Sapnap groaned out of the kiss, "I'm sorry about last night," Sapnap started, "I shouldn't have let y'all do that. I realize now I was drunk and shouldn't have let any of that happen. I'm not ready to move on yet-" he was interrupted by Quackity kissing his cheek and saying "I think you are ready. I don't think you want to be ready."