Chapter7

"Hello beautiful" his voice whispered in my ear, what made me shiver slightly but I stopped myself.

"I don't have time for you Damon" I said irritated, trying to focus on the darn homework in front of my eyes, but having a hot blue eyed, dark haired, still annoying as hell boy just few inches away from my body is definitely not helping!!

"Oh come on, you know you want me so bad!!"he said smugly, and I was getting ready to give him a punch that will wipe that smirk off of his pretty face.

"I will say it one more last time, Damon leave me the fuck alone, I really am not up to play this game right now, I have more important things to do so please just leave!!" I snapped glaring daggers at him.

"Oh what are you doing!?" He asked titling his head so he can look over my shoulder

"Oh I see little bad girl is doing uni homework how responsible!!"he teased, and I groaned.

"Now that you understand that I have some things to sort out would you do me the honour to leave!" I feel like I said "Leave" so many times than it's needed for someone to take the hint!!

"Okey!!" I was surprised and relieved when these words left his perfect lips..... Stop it Clair ugh!! I mean it was so much easier to convince him.

"I'll help you!!"he said grinning, my jaw hit the floor at this moment, I felt like killing the boy.

Seeing that I wasted enough time, I just dropped it cause I know I'm not winning this any time soon.

I sighed putting my attention back to the paper, professor Flimings asked for a legend or a myth, and I can't find one that's pleasant.

"Ugh ugh ugh"I exclaimed out of frustration, crashing another paper, and closing another site on my mac.

"Having a problem there!!?" Said the boy sitting across from me in the same table, in the same cafe or restaurant or whatever people call mystic grill.

"Maybe" I muttered, thinking of a fast solution, leave it to me to make a project in the last day before it's supposed to be handed over.

"I can help!" After a silence he blurted out what made my head snap toward him almost unhealthily.

"How so!?" I asked curious, narrowing my eyes at him in the process.

"I have some books about what're you searching for, if you want, you can come to my house" he smirked, wiggling his dark eyebrows

"Oh hell no, you per-" he cut me off

"You pervert, there is no way in hell I'm gonna do something like that!! Plus I live with my younger brother, and I guess he's still innocent to witness those things!!" He rambled on and on and on...

"When can I come?" I somehow had a feeling I'm gonna regret this big time!! But maybe just maybe I wouldn't.

You may ask how would she trust a boy she barely knew and his personality is not helping, well I would answer like this: What!? I really need this!! Besides something inside of me trusted Damon, don't ask me how!? Because I don't even know the answer!

"Let's say..Now!"he smiled smugly which resulted on me rolling my eyes.

I payed my tea and we got out of the grill getting in Damon's car, I decided I'll pass later to pick mine seeing that I don't know where he lived.

His house was two streets away from mine.

"Why do I feel like I passed this way before?" I said confused.

"Maybe because you did"Damon who's focusing on the road said.

Did I mention how we first met? My bad..

After one month of living here, finding my old friends, and some new ones, like Matt, a really nice football player, and Alicia one of the students at the uni. During this time I went to the grill a lot, it was a good place to study and to chill.

~Flash Back~

I was at the grill, it was Sunday afternoon, and I was fighting with another homework, sitting in my usual table in the corner facing the main door. I sighed massaging my eyes, trying to get rid of the pain caused by the tiredness.

I heard the door open, my eyes trailed to it unwillingly to meet crystal blue orbs, ones that looked somehow familiar, I just couldn't think of someone I know. I shook the thoughts out of my head, and returned to my work.

After a while I felt a presence across from me in the table, so I looked up to meet the same intense and cold gaze from before.

"Can I help you?" I asked the boy, what!? We don't just sit with a stranger and begin looking at them creepily.

"Maybe!" He said simply, very vague, just great!! "So you're the new girl in Mystic Falls"he continued.

"Maybe!" I said getting ready to leave. Getting up, I took a last glance at him what made us lock eyes, at that very moment I felt something inside of me, it's like locking eyes with this boy was familiar or something.

When I was walking past him he stopped me by taking my hand in his and I felt a sparkle.

Yay life!

"Damon" he said. "Clair" I said back.

Okey, what was that for?! what made me introduce myself back!? Ugh

"Good, I'm gonna need your name a lot" he smirked. Why do I feel like I'm gonna regret introducing myself to him!?!

~End Of Flash Back~

And as you can see I'm now in the stage where I'm regretting introducing myself to this jerk that didn't left me in peace since then! Yeah miserable right!?

"What's it that makes you frown like that little bad girl?" Damon cut my thread of thoughts.

"Introducing myself to you" I said smiling innocently getting out of the car, and looking at the house in front of me.

I just stood there looking at the historical kind of mansion, I love it, but the thing is Damon and this house just don't get along, I mean he has all that rich bad boy with the leather jacket and the fancy car look going on, but again I'm the kind of bad girl well not exactly maybe the rebel with the leather jacket and the Porsche but still live in a house from the past centuries, so I'm not gonna judge him.

"What!?. That hurts a lot Clair" he said dramatically with a priceless expression.

"You don't get rejection so often drama queen now do you" I said looking at him funny, he just rolled his eyes and headed to the front door, me closely behind him.

A plaque caught my eyes "Salvatore's mansion" was written coolly in bold.

"So, Salvatore hein!?" I teased.

"Yeah, sexy name, I know right" he said and I was at the state "No Comment" like seriously.

"Someone gotta take good care of your ego little Di" and i just did I guess. I walked in the house.

"Say that one more time and you're gonna probably see your life before your eyes!" He threatened and I really wanted to laugh so hard but I'm taken aback by the awfully familiar place, the mini bar that I sat at with the mysterious hot masked boy.

"What now!?" Damon asked confused what made me look at him to meet the eyes of the boy that kissed me a month ago, the boy that didn't left my mind this whole time, the one I had more dreams than I never had about any body else...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*

And here you go the update, hope you enjoyed it it's a bit longer than usual but yeah hope u like it. The next update won't take long seeing I already wrote the next chapter I just need to edit it.

Vote if you like it

Don't be a silent reader please give me some feed back.

Love y'all

Xx