Chapter6

I zipped my bag, checked my essential things, My backpack and done.

Someone was outside the room, and I don't know I just felt it!!

"You can come in mom!!" As these words came out of my mouth, my mom popped her head into my room.

"I'm not backing up I'm leaving no matter what!! I can't take this anymore, mom. If I'm not loved in my own house, between my own family, then I guess I have to search for love outside of these walls!! Besides I have to prove myself to him, he needs to know that I can do better!!" I said seriously. She sighed.

"I will miss you my girl, a lot, just know that I love you babe girl" she said, her voice breaking at the end. I believed that she loves me and she always will.
"I love you too mom" and with that I threw my hands over her neck trying to calm her down, she was now sobbing, it broke my heart seeing her that way.

After that I got my luggage in my Porsche, on my way out I passed by the living room, where they were all talking, hearing my dad and his daughter laugh, I popped my head.

"Good bye mom love u lots" I said toward my mom, then turned to the others.
"Rira bien qui rira le dernier {laughs best who laughs last}" I winked at them

"What's that supposed to mean?" Anna furrowed her eyebrows at me, dad supporting her with a nod.

"I don't really know Ani, you're the expert here, aren't she dad" with that said, a silence made it's way through the room, what made me smirk big, I turned on my heels and made my way out of the house.

I stole a last glance at it before hitting the road.
Finally, I'm free.

It was quite long way there, but I had fun, stopping at places, uploading pictures on Instagram, and tumblr.

I made it to mystic falls at 14:00 the next day, I was completely exhausted seeing that I had no sleep, and the trip to New York and back here driving didn't help me much, so as soon as I got there I laid down on the sofa and soon drifted to sleep.

I woke up at 6:00 at the morning the next day. I had a relaxing bath, when I was done I dried myself, got a random shirt and skinny black jeans, straitened my hair and went to the kitchen downstairs.

I pulled the fridge's door open and pooped my head searching for something to eat luckily I found some milk and there was cereals on the counter, I got a bowl and poured the milk and the cereals, then took a seat around the table beside the window.

I begun to think about what happened lately, and why am I here.

I have two goals,
1) proving I can do better than my sister, proving to my dad that if I wanted to succeed, nothing could stop me.

2) seeing that I'm not loved between my own members of my family, I want to find the real meaning behind the word love, I want to be loved and to be in love (see there see if ur a Directioner u'll understand ;)

But, I need the first goal to be reached so I can move to the next, cause I am completely sure I can't succeed while love is getting in my way which I'm sure it will if it crosses my way.

And to make sure it doesn't cross it I will turn my emotions off, I have to be cold hearted, not completely but yeah, it's the only thing I can think of to get to my goal.

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't notice I finished my breakfast, I put the bowl in the sink, got out of the kitchen, and out of the front door, I decided on a walk, plus I really need to do groceries, I'm running out of food.

I had thirty minutes walk, and finally a store showed up, I sighed pushing the door open, the ringing announcing someone came in. It wasn't big like the ones in NewYork, what made me smile to myself, people in here are living simple and happy!!

I walked around it getting what I need not really looking where I'm putting my feet.

Obviously, I bumped into something really hard and warm may I add, what sent me to the ground on my butt, nice going Clair nice going!!

I mumbled an apology, while kneeling to grab the things on the floor, hands appeared on my vision, the person I bumped in was helping me, and I couldn't be more grateful!
When finished I straitened myself. And looked to the person.

"Thank you!!" I said with a small smile, when I locked eyes with the unfamiliar yet familiar big brown eyes. The boy with black ruffled hair still in hot way and I stayed like this of a while staring at each other with acknowledge.

Then it popped in my head, a grin made her way to my lips, a big but still hesitant one, and the think is the boy had the same expression.

"Tyler!!"
"Clair!!"
We yelled at the same time.
"OMG, you- you. Oh" I couldn't make a sentence, I was so happy!!

"You still look beautiful!!" He on the other hand had something to say, amusement all over my face
"You don't look bad yourself" I said smirking.

The next thing I knew we were hugging each other, when I heard a feminine voice calling out Tyler's name, I broke the hug to see who.
"Clair!! Is that you!!" Caroline i said excitedly.
"Caroline aw" I threw my arms around her, pulling her in a big bear hug, which she returned instantly.

"OMG guys I can't believe it, I'm so happy to finally see you again"I said smiling big.

"We are too, in fact there were rumours around here saying you were back, but just for the conference!" Tyler explained.

"We were so disappointed for not being able to meet you before you were back to NY" Caroline pointed out. And I nodded.

"Guess what??" I said excited to announce the good news.
"What!!" They said in sync.
"Chicken butt!!" I said devilishly
They looked at each other for a moment then we all cracked in fits of laughter.

After we sobered
I said" no, seriously, I guess you will see a lot of me seeing that I will stay here for a while, I'm even getting to the literature uni near here." I said, and cheers left their mouths.

"Okey guys guess I will see you later I need to go back home then head to the university to get some papers done, and yeah it will be a boring day!!" I explained when we were out of the store, smiling at my friends.

"Okey bye then" they said good bye and head off to the opposite direction.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~~**~~~*
Okey I KNOW it's a boring chapter,I know I didn't update in a while now so I just wanted to give you this chapter, also I wrote it to set everything in its place, I mean her goals, her studies, and stuff
I promise I will update another one as soon as I can and it will be more interesting than this one
Thnks for everything
Vote
Comment
Love y'all
Xx