Chapter5

As I walked, I heard a scream,I looked around trying to find the place that it came from.
But then begun walking again, but then there was the scream again, it was from the alley, so I made my way there, stupid right?!

When I was there,I was shocked, what my eyes witnessed was cruel!! My blood run cold.

I was shocked, my bones were frozen I couldn't make a voice to stop klaus from what he was doing to the poor man.

He must felt my presence cause he turned to me, and my eyes went wild...blood. Veins under his eyes, his eyes were dark, no more shining, and fangs!? What the...
"What the hell!!"I whispered.
He then turned to the man, and gazed him deeply what made him run away.

Klaus was coming toward me, so I stepped back, I wasn't afraid of him, I just wanted some answers, and I know he won't tell me anything if I let him touch me.
"Clew please, I'm not gonna hurt you" he said in a very low voice, I looked him in the eyes. He wouldn't take my fear of him too well, I saw through him.

"What was that!?" I said with a shaky tone, referring to the way the man went from with my finger.

His deep blue eyes were showing fear, guilt, and pain? They're now back shining blue.

" I can't explain, not now, not yet, but soon you will understand, you just wait" he said coldly, what's with him, he's driving me insane by not telling me, and he knows that.

"Come on I'll take you home" he said reaching for my hand but I took some steps back.

"I asked WHAT WAS THAT!!?!" I yelled. There was the sound of thunder as my words escaped my mouth, and soon the rain was poring, I got distracted, and that's when he reached my hand, his move was so fast, like hell faster than a human being can.

I was taken back by that, but then he spoke in a tone that I did never heard him talk with, he looked at me in the eyes gazing me deeply like he did with the other man.

"You are gonna forget all of the events that happened, you will remember that we kissed, we confessed our feelings, I got out of the room, you put on your clothes, and went for a walk, you found me we talked, we sit on a bunch, you slept." He said, then, it all went dark...

~morning~
I woke up not so nicely, by Anna, at 4:00 in the morning, for god's sake!!

Today we're going back to NewYork yay!! (Note the sarcasm)I really don't want to, but I have to.

I took a shower, dried my body and straitened my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was in a black shorts, black tank top with a skull drawn on it, white converse, my Ray bans, and a black backpack with my stuff in it.

I quickly packed my things, and headed downstairs, in the way there I passed by my sister
"You're in some big trouble" she said coldly, and I smirked.

"And I'm ready to make a mess" I smiled devilishly at her, if she ever thinks that I'm afraid then I proved her wrong.

I entered the kitchen and poured some juice for myself when dad came

"We need to go to the airport now so I'll have a talk with you when we arrive" he was serious as hell, what made me get excited.

"Too bad I have to wait for a bit" I said passing by him and out of the house, I got in the car, I'm sure I left him boiling there, and I'm proud of myself.

I smirked seeing him mad. He closed the door loudly and here we go, I'll miss you mystic falls, a lot.

I felt bad for not having the chance even to see my childhood friends, my real friends.

I shook my head as I felt the car stop, we must be at the airport.

I sighed walking to the building, after a while we got to the plane, I took my seat and did my belt, putting the headphones in my ears letting arctic monkeys blasting.

After what seemed forever we finally arrived to NewYork airport, a busy and crowded place, with noises spreading in the whole place, so I decided to let my headphones in my ears.

We got in the car and soon arrived to the house, now that I thought about it, I wonder what is it about dad wanted to talk with me about.

I put my luggage in my room and changed quickly into some black sweatpants and a purple cropped top, then headed downstairs.

"So what is it about you wanted to talk to me!?" I said as soon I entered the living room not bothering to take a seat.

"What was it with Niklaus!?" He blurted out after a silence

"What do you mean exactly!?" I asked back, was he spying on me, well I'd say that's a crime, wasn't it!?
"Don't play the innocent. Something happened between you two, in the after party in your room" he said, I can say his losing patience, and guess what?! Me too.

"Ah the kiss yeah right, so I presume you were spying on me..dad?" I said glaring at him.

"Well yes miss Clair, and the whole family knew what you've done, you really are a-" he begun, but I cut him

"A shame to the family, yeah I'm used to this, a whore!? for loving someone from my family!? Well I have never heard of this before, but fine, it was the first and the last kiss I will ever get from him, don't worry about your dignity, cause it's safe now" I said raising my voice a little.

"Don't talk to me like that!! And don't cut me when I'm talking!!" He warned and I rolled my eyes.
"Are you planning on doing stupid things all your life Clair!?" He asked curious, breathing furiously.

"And do you even care!? But hey you asked so let me tell you, I'm going to be a famous published writer, and every one will have a book with the name of the writer Clair. J. Michaelson!!" I said and it shocked me that he tried not to laugh, well not completely
"Why not dad LAUGH!! I don't care about what you think or wether you care or not about me!! I know I'm different from the daughter you wanted, I know you don't love me as mush as you love Anna, of course she makes you proud!! But I don't and I won't, if any thing I will make myself proud, and you know what!? That's what I'm going to do, I'm leaving this fucking house!!"I yelled at some points and glared at him the whole time.

"Well not so easy little girl, not now!!" He shook his head.
"Why, because your little beloved daughter is still 17 and it would be sad if she's left here by herself, well I don't care about her!! I'm 19 years old and I can do whatever the fuck I want so guess what!! I'm leaving wether you liked it or not, and someday you will regret hating me dad, you can take my word on that!!" With that said I walked to my room and begun packing, everything I need and I want cause I'm not going back, not soon at least.
*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**
Finally!! This chapter is done I really am sorry for taking so long.
P.s: this Story is not completely based on TVD, it would be mixed with my own imaginary facts so yeah just wanted to make this point clear :)
The girl on the side is Clair, I don't know if you know this actress but yeah her name is Zooey Deschanel.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Vote
Comment
Thanks for all
Love y'all Xx