Everything Bad

Sitting on the bathtub rim of the motel with Dean waiting for this stupid pregnancy test to give me my answer I realize something. This is real. I could actually be pregnant. I don't want children. I never did. I told Dean what he wanted to hear because his life pretty much sucks and this was something to look forward too. I knew eventually I would get pregnant but I didn't think right away. The door to the bathroom was adjacent and I could see Sam sitting on one of the beds. He looked over.

"Anything?" He asked. I shook my head and stood up. And walked out of the door leaving the test with Dean.

"This fucking thing isn't going to show fucking lines." I yelled.

"Lines?" Sam asked.

"If it shows two lines you're pregnant and if it shows one then you're not." I said. Sam nodded.

"Wait two lines?" Dean asked. I turned around and nodded. He smirks and showed me the test. Two broad pink lines showed on the screen.

You know that feeling in your chest when you lean too far back in a chair? That's what I was feeling. Unlike Dean I wasn't smiling and laughing and hugging me. I stood frozen not even wrapping my arms around him too. Dean released me and looked at me excitedly.

"We're having a baby!" He yelled. My heart beat fast against my rib age. Enough to hear it I my ears. I did a small panic smile but I could keep it on my face. I nodded my head. Sam came behind Dean, who was still smiling, looking at me with worry.

"Okay um, we should go work on the case." I said. Dean knit his eyebrows together.

"But we-" he started.

"The case." I said and looked him in the eye sternly. "We need to work on the case." confusion plagued his face. He nodded his head slowly and walked back to the bed on the far right. Sam looked at me and mouthed "are you okay?" I chose to ignore it and I walked to the bed too.

"I think y/n and I are going to go ask around." Sam said. Dean didn't look up from the laptop he pulled out of his bag. He only nodded. I didn't want to stay and I didn't want to go with sam. But I had no choice. I walked out of the motel room with Sam and jumped into the passenger seat of Dean's car. Sam stated the car in silence and drove out onto the street.

"You need a suit." he said after a few minutes.

"Where do we get one of those?" I asked. He looked at the stores on the side of the road and pointed to a clothing store. I nodded and he drove towards the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back into the hotel. Sam and I gathered little to no information which is pretty bad considering we were out for around two hours.

Dean was sitting in the same place just watching tv.

"Hey. We didn't get much." I said. He nodded. Sam walked into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He seemed really somber.

"You're pregnant with my child and you refuse to talk to me about it." He said. I sighed.

"I'm just scared-"

"Of what!?" Dean yelled. My eyes opened wide. Is he serious right now?

"Not two months ago I was in my home town just going to my classes eating breakfast with my friend and living a normal life and now my baby daddy is a hunter who hunts monsters with his brother and the king of hell may or may not be after me. I'm fucking scared." I said as calmly as possible. Anger flared in his eyes.

"Do you think I can't take care of you?" He asked.

"Did I say that? No."

"You said whatever happens happens and this happened you can't be scared."

"Well I am!" I yelled. He paused for a minute. By this time we were both standing. I think sam was just hiding in the bathroom. Dean looked extremely intense. I grabbed my phone off the bed.

"I'm going home." I said. All anger left deans face. Every once of emotion left his face

"What?"

"I'm going home." I said and took out my phone to dial a taxi company.

"Why?"

"I need to be away from you for a little while" I said. I walked out the door and slammed it shut.