A Little Piece of Dean

I ran into the house past Bobby and Sam and into the room I slept in and jumped under the covers and cried. I don't understand how my life could be so fucked up. I'm not anyone special, I don't have a superpower. I'm not fearless. In fact I have too many fears. Bees, disease, the dark, Sharks, wasps, spiders, thorn bushes, frogs, ghosts, and the list goes on. I shouldn't be in this situation. I cried my eyes out. The pillow was wet and the covers were soaked. My face hurt from screaming into my pillow. After a while I fell asleep.

---------------------------

I opened my eyes and looked around. My vision was blurred upon just waking up. I turned over to find Dean sitting on the end of the bed facing the door. I could faintly hear him singing 'Hey Jude'. I turned over and sat up and wiped my eyes. He turned around still whispering the lyrics. And smiled then stood up and came to the side of the bed and sat next to me. He stopped singing.

"Hey" I said quietly.

"Hi. How you feeling?"

"Mentally or physically?" He laughed slightly then looked down.

"Both" he said to the bed.

"I'm a little soar when I move. But that's normal in the morning. And I uh feel like killing myself honestly." I looked at him waiting for a response.

"After a while the feeling gets numb" he said still looking at the bed.

"Mentally or physically?" He smiled for a quick second then it was wiped away.

"Both" it was silent for a minute before he spoke again. "I know how you feel. I'm not anybody special yet these things happen to me."

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Sometimes I feel like taking a pistol and shooting myself in the head too. But just gets numb. So if you ever need to be talked out of it, you know you can talk to me.

"Ya. Of course. Thank you." I leaned forward and hugged him tight. After a while he hugged me back. He let go of me and stood up.

"I hate mushy moments" I smiled and he smiled back. "No more chick flick moments"