Sam's POV

Just another girl that's gonna die on our hands.

I shake my head and walk into the kitchen and grab a beer. I grab my computer and research the windigo. Y/n's brother was taken by a windigo. I know that for sure. What I don't know for sure is if he's alive. I can't tell her that though. But I do need to speak with her. She needs a fair warning that she's in danger being with us.

The sound of the front door opening startled me but it's just Bobby.

"Hey how'd you make out?" I asked.

"No one at the sheriffs office has seen him or the butchers dad. We should just get s motel there because I'm sick of driving back and forth." He replied. "You talk to Dean yet?"

"Ya." I said flatly.

"And?"

"He's being stubborn like a knew he would. But he uh... Said that he loved her. Which I wasn't expecting." I said. Bobby's eyes widened.

"He said what?"

"Ya. I wasn't expecting that at all. I'm not really sure what to do. I know I need to talk to her but, what if she does leave? Would Dean ever forgive me if he truly does love her?" Bobby pressed his lips together while thinking.

"Lets watch him closely for a few days to see if it's real. And if so maybe we shouldn't tell her." He said after a minute.

"But she needs to know that, we really aren't the safest people to be around." I said.

"Then I really don't know what to do sam... Where are they now?"

"In deans room sleeping I assume."

"We'll talk to her tomorrow" Bobby said. He's right.