Prologue

This is it.

This is my day.

The day I've been waiting for my whole life. And it is finally here! After four years of being a major in both marketing and management. I'm finally done! Today is the day I finally graduate! And no one, I repeat: no one will ruin this day for me. No one!

"Dumbass! Get your ass down here before you miss the damn ceremony!" My loud mouthed, the older sister shouted from downstairs. Not even you, Cassandra! I rolled my eyes and straighten the rest of my shoulder length, chocolate brown hair. Using my finger, I brushed my bangs out of my face and smiled at myself in the mirror.

I didn't even bother to put on any makeup just to spite her, but I did put on some pink lip gloss and blue eye liner. I looked down at my pink, sweetheart, knee length dress that Cassie brought me for my birthday last year, the down to my favourite black ankle booties. Cassie might not like my choice but who asked her anyways! Taking deep breath then threw on my burgundy academic dress and squared hat then rushed downstairs.

As I approached the last set of steps, I abruptly slowed my pace. A grin grew cross my face at the sight of the tall, handsome, dark haired stranger who stood below me. It's my dad the love of my life. He was grinning brightly back at me as he leaned against the wall behind the photo of us zip lining in Barbados, the place of my birth. His brown eyes gleaming with happiness, his short, dark curls with barely any greys, which didn't shock me because he never really looked his age anyway. He had a slightly crooked nose, long ,thick, dark lashes and thin lips. No wrinkles marred his face. He wore a nice navy blue suit." Excuse me, but have you seen my baby girl?" He says teasingly looking over my shoulder, I shook my head. I ran into him and squeezed him real tight. He chuckled and give me a tight squeeze. We pulled and away, he took a strand of hair from my bang out of my eye and said." Oh! There's my beautiful girl." He smiled, I rolled my eyes and hugged him again.

"Daddy you look amazing for a fifty year old," I joked. He's actually forty-eight. He rolled his eyes and I giggled and hugged him again." I missed you so much." I said on the verge of tears. He pulled away and wiped away the ones that escaped.

"I missed you too, sweetie." He said, then kisses my forehead.

"Both of you! Get your asses in the damn car! Now." Cassie shouted, from the living room. Dad and I looked at each other then ran out before Cassie has one of her fits.

***

The school's auditorium is jam packed, and boisterous. The supporting families sat at the back and the graduates at the front and middle rows. I sat in the second row between Sarah Nightingale and Roi Roth. They dated for a few months then break up on Valentine's Day. Now they barely talk and the atmosphere is always full of tension and they often steal secret glances at each other.

But that's none of my business if they still like each other. I looked up at the podium and my heart flipped flopped. I sat up straight when I saw thee most beautiful, sexiest man I ever seen in my entire life. Besides Robert Downey. Jr of course. Don't judge me! There was silence in this once loud room as he took his seat. All eyes were on him. His hair was gelled back and wavy at his nap. I ached to move closer to get a better look of his untamed beauty. I couldn't make out the colour of his eyes but I know they have to be beautiful. From here I could see how slight crooked his nose is and how full his lips are. He looked about 6 foot. He'll be a giant to my 5'1. But he's still so gorge!

His posture was prefect, Prince like. His eyes were fixed on Shelby a with serious expression. Who was presenting the most boring speech I've ever heard. And I'm barely even listen, it's that boring. All I know she's talking about the environment or something. He wore bored expression that he lax in trying to hide it as she continued her speech.