New book!!

Turn up! Turn up!

New story guys. And I'm sure you guys are gonna love it as much as you love this one. It's called Billionaire Stole My Panties. And it's nothing like Billionaire Stole My Bra or something like that😑. I've heard of it but never read it, unfortunately.
There a short preview!

The smells of fresh coffee and goodies and cologne teased my nose. I yelped when the guy in front of me stepped on my toe. He glanced over his shoulder then got back to his conversation on his phone. I scoffed. Typical New Yorker businessman. I'll kill you! I hope you drown in debt, you asshole. My eyes caught a glimpse of his shiny golden Rolex. Ohh forget I wish bad on you. I light tapped on his shoulder.

I jumped when his index finger suddenly appeared in front of my face. Rude!" Really? And you put up with that bullshit," he says. His voice is so masculine, deep, and sexy." If that were me I'd fire her on the spot."

I tapped his shoulder once again this time harder." Hey you." I called.

"Hold on, some midget is trying to get my attention," he says, I gaped. How dare you, five feet one is not a midget! He turns. My jaw dropped. Damnnnnnnnn. Teal eyes, a angular jawline, Roman nose, full, pink lips chick would die to kiss, dark hair gelled back with one strand loose and wavy over his forehead.

Hoped you like it. If you do show some love.

X
Love ya

Blacidie.