Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON POV
Once Xiao and Venti made it back from the lake their friends were practically standing there waiting. "You two kissed?!" "Well i technically placed my thumbs over Venti's lips" Hu Tao and Ganyu sighed in relief "Thank the gods I thought you two actually started dating" "What's wrong if we did actually start dating?" "You wanna explain that to Zhongli? Go ahead" "Ooo right he isn't the easiest to explain things to" "Don't they already know we're faking it though" Xiao looked at Ganyu who nodded her head . "I told them so I wouldn't have to answer loads of questions" "I bet Xiao was far to nervous to actually kiss Venti I bet he's only ever kissed his pillow" "Shut up Hu Tao it's not like you'll ever date someone" "Hmph whatever weirdo" Xiao rolled his eyes pulling Venti up the stairs. "You know you don't have to pull me everywhere right?" Xiao nodded his head. "It's a bad habit I have I always pulled Ganyu around since she wasn't the best at following me." Venti watched as Xiao got onto his computer and began typing something. "What are you doing now?" Xiao shook his head and continued to look things up. "Are you seriously looking up how to be a boyfriend?" "What I've never dated anyone before" Venti sighed "All you basically have to do is take me on dates hold my hand and kiss me that isn't hard is it?" "Only I don't have to kiss you I'm front of other people right?" Venti looked at Xiao "That only applys to people who aren't afraid of frogs" "Now you're just making stuff up"
Xiao end Venti ended up watching random videos they found on YouTube on Xiao's phone ignoring the time. Without noticing the sun had set and Ganyu was knocking on Xiao's door. Xiao lazily opened it. "You two come and eat dad says the food is done" Venti walked over to Xiao confused "We were on YouTube for that long?" Xiao shrugged his shoulders as he walked down the stairs "Well considering it's pretty dark now yes" Once they made it to the kitchen they only saw Ganyu and Hu Tao sitting down. "Oh great you're here, since our parents and Qiqi won't be back until later tonight you have to make food for all seven of us" "There is no way I'm doing that Ganyu has some left over money she can order a pizza or something" "Didn't you say you were the best cook out of your family Xiao?" Xiao *somewhat softly* hit Venti on the head. "Owww what was that for" "Xiao's not lying he make pretty good spaghetti!" "Well you're just gonna have to order a pizza I'm not cooking there's not even anything I can make spaghetti with" "I'm glad you said that i just so happened to check before hand and surprise surprise we do!" Xiao sighed knowing there was no way out of this. Ganyu and Hu Tao giggled on their way out of the kitchen to join the others playing games.
"Well on the bright side you have me to help!" "Have you ever cooked anything in your life?" Venti thought for a second, "I've made ramen before" Xiao sighed "You can hand me the things I need okay?" "Alright but don't blame me if I get bored"
After a while of Xiao hitting Venti's head Venti mixing up ingredients and Xiao sighing a whole lot they successfully made the spaghetti and called the others in. "Look at you two you look like you're married" Xiao threw a spoon at Hu Tao head. "Xiao that hurts stop throwing things at me!" "I never stopped as a kid and I won't stop now,not until you stop making these stupid remarks" "Don't worry I'll make sure he stops Hu Tao!" Xiao rolled his eyes going back up to his room.
"So Venti, you like Xiao?" "Hm? Well he is my friend so of course I like him" "No no not as a friend like you actually want to date him and maybe even marry him and grow old together and-" Before Hu Tao could finish her sentence Aether and Lumine hit her over the head whist Venti cover his face in embarrassment. "He does!" "N-Not true!" After a while of Hu Tao ''Harassing'' Venti he ran back up to Xiao's room. "Whoa what happened to you" "Never again don't ever leave me with Hu Tao ever again" Xiao laughed sitting up on his bed. "You do know you're probably gonna end up freaking out tonight right?" "Why's that?" "Well of course you can always sleep in here with me but there's a possibility you'll want to sleep in the guest room aka the same room as Hu Tao Yanfei and Aether. *Lumine sleeps with Ganyu since Aether snores too much*
"You only have one guest room?" Xiao nodded his head. "I guess I can sleep on your floor wait why can't I just go home?" Xiao pointed out of the window. "You wanna go home during that storm?" Venti most definitely wasn't a fan of thunder storms so staying over with Xiao was the best idea in his head.
After everyone continued to play games for a while they all grew extremely tired and headed to sleep.
"Alright you sure you can handle sleeping down there during a thunder storm I'm not stopping you from going down the hall to the guest room you know. "I'm fine I can handle it besides I've only heard rain so how bad could it be?" Unluckily for him the second he said that he heard thunder making him jump. "Venti I can handle sleeping alone just go down there with the others" Venti sighed "I'm not even scared the thunder just surprised me that's all" Xiao sighed and turned off his light. "If you wake me up I'm kicking you" "Hehe got it"
Venti managed to get himself to go to sleep only to be woken up to what sounded like a million glass cups breaking and tons of water bottles falling. "Xiao you still up?" After a few seconds of silence Xiao threw a pillow at the floor scaring Venti even more. "Not funny Xiao!" Xiao laughed sitting up. "What do you want me to do then I can't really stop the storm" "Can I sleep with you?" "You're already sleeping with me and I don't have any stuffed animals to give you" "No I mean on your bed" Venti currently couldn't see it but Xiao was as red as a strawberry. "N-No way that's weird" "Xiao we're supposed to be dating remember?" "I'm front of other people that is besides we only met like four weeks ago" "You took me on a date held my hand and we made dinner together" "Friends do all of those things" "Please Xiao it'll make it easier for me to sleep" "Fine but if I see one post about this I'm attacking you everytime I see you" "Alright then I doubt anyone would possibly see this though" Xiao rolled his eyes as Venti laid down next to him. It didn't take long for Venti to fall asleep considering how soft the bed was. Xiao on the other hand ended up staring at the back of Venti's head before pulling him closer drifting off to sleep himself.