Xiao's birthday special

I should point out this has nothing to do with the current story line so this is practically a bonus side story

VENTI'S POV
"Hu Tao why'd you make me walk all the way down here just to meet you guys?" "Some boyfriend you are it's Xiao's birthday!" "I know I planned on going out somewhere with him" "Well you're very important for the plan all you have to do is make sure he stays out of his house for three hours and do not tell him you know it's his birthday pretend you forgot." "But won't that upset him?" "You're Venti he never gets mad at you" Venti sighed "Alright I don't know  what we can even go for three hours but whatever"
He lied he most definitely knew what he and Xiao would do for three hours.
Once he made it to Xiao's house he noticed how tired Xiao looked.
THIRD PERSON POV
"Oh Venti I didn't expect you to be here today" "Oh uh I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the mall with me I only have three hours to be out today"
Xiao instantly began to think Venti didn't care to remember his birthday. "Oh okay then I don't have anything else to do today" "Can we walk there though?" "Why walk can't Dain drive us like last time?" "There's uh some flowers that just bloomed and I wanted to see them" Xiao was pretty suspicious of Venti but went with it he didn't leave too far from the Mall anyway so he didn't see a problem.
On their way there Xiao caught a quick glimpse of his friends all sitting down talking and it hurt him. "Xiao what's wrong?" "Nothing let's just pick a store or something" Venti decided he'd only pick the stores Xiao would want to go into and bought things only Xiao would want.
Xiao was confused at first but didn't care because for once Venti was spending his own money.
After the three hours past by Venti told Xiao Dain would be a bri late and he had to go to his house and wait. Xiao didn't want to say it but in his eyes his 17th birthday sucked. Before entering Xiao stopped Venti. "What's wrong did you see something?" "Do you know what today is?" Venti looked at him confused "Yea Saturday April 17th, why?" Xiao shook his head. "Let's just go in I'm tired of this day already"
"Surprise! Happy birthday Xiao!"
Xiao was startled by the sudden yelling and streamers flying everywhere.
"So Xiao I did a pretty good job this year don't you think?" Xiao was too busy staring at the Almond Tofu in the counter to even respond to Hu Tao. "I think he cares about the food more right now"
After eating getting chased by the other with water guns Zhongli Childe and Guizhong telling embarrassing stories about him Xiao overall would say this was the best birthday he ever had. He currently was sitting on his roof with Venti watching the sunset.
"So did I do a good job at distracting you earlier?" "I guess you did I actually thought you forgot my birthday" "How would I forget your birthday I have it on my calendar phone and my door" "That's a little weird" "Alright then when's my birthday?" "Hm February 29?" "Xiao!" Venti hit Xiao as he laughed. "I'm kidding it's June 21st you weird little Gemini,anyway why'd you want to come up here?" "No reason I can't spend alone time with my boyfriend?" "Not without wanting something" "I'm sure you know what I want by now just four little words then we can go back inside" "Oh I know, Venti you're very short" "I'm gonna give you another chance since it's your birthday" Xiao smiled at Venti who was obviously very impatient. "Alright alright I love you Venti" Venti smiled "I love you too"

"You do know I was just joking right?" Venti punched Xiaos arm "I'm joking geez"