End of Days

Now that Grand Admiral Thrawn is defeated there is an atmosphere of celebration in the lavish Mandalorian home of the Wren family, however Sabine is in the process of giving birth where we see Sabine holding Mira closely who is crying into the shoulder of her mother.

"mom, why did that man say that stuff about us?" Mira says crying into Sabine's shoulder 

"because that man is evil to the core and was trying to get your father to kill him" Sabine says comforting her emotional daughter 

Ezra looks over to his wife and daughter before he walks over to them and embraces them closely as he kisses them both softly on the head before he takes Mira into a very close hug

"I swear by the force that I will never let anyone do any damage to this family, that is something I promise" Ezra says to the two people he loves.

Ezra gets up with his wife and daughter as they go out to the ship on the landing pad, as they enter Mira sits down in the back while Sabine and Ezra go to the cockpit.

"mommy, daddy, where are we going?" Mira asks 

"we're going to Lothal, Mira" Ezra responds 

"okay" Mira responds as she picks up a holo pad to play a game on

Ezra and Sabine both chuckle at this as they fiddle with the controls to get the ship ready for takeoff as the engines prime to life and they start flying out of the atmosphere of Krownest.

when they are in space, Ezra pushes a lever forward as they go into hyperspace before Mira yawns and falls asleep in the back of the ship, Sabine exhales.

"I'm going to go sleep with Mira to ensure she has no more night terrors" Sabine says as she leaves Ezra alone in the cockpit.

Ezra exhales as he looks out the large cockpit window into hyperspace as he shuffles in his seat before crossing his arms before he pulls the lever back to drop out of hyperspace above Lothal, however he is intercepted by a New Republic Navy vessel.

"unidentified ship, send over your access codes" a voice comes over the comm

Ezra sits up "this is Ezra Bridger, Jedi Master, we are allied to the New Republic" he responds

"thank you General Bridger, you are authorised to continue" the voice says after a few moments

they enter the atmosphere of Lothal before landing on the outskirts of the city before Ezra moves into the back of the ship where he considers waking up the two sleeping people before him. He chuckles to himself.

"I better not, I quite like life" he chuckles before grabbing his lightsabre and attaching to his belt as he walks out where he sees the Ghost flying over before it lands in front of Ezra's ship where Sabine and Mira both wake up and walk out as Kanan, Hera and Jacen walk out of the Ghost as Mira and Jacen run to each other embracing each other.

"what are you doing here?" Ezra asks Kanan 

"I thought we would come visit our children and grandchildren" Kanan says 

"Ezra, there is something I think you should see" Hera says 

"what is it?" Ezra asks 

"I think you should see this yourself" Sabine responds 

the ghost crew and their children walk into the town where they find a statue of Ezra's parents with their graves in front of it, Ezra sees this and he starts to fight back his tears as he puts a hand on the statue.

"Ezra?" Sabine asks putting a hand on his shoulder

"I'm fine, just..." Ezra starts but doesn't finish 

"what is it?" asks Kanan 

"it's just that I'm glad my parent are getting recognised for their struggle against the Empire" Ezra says as he holds Sabine's hand tighter before they turn around and see a statue of the star bird which is the symbol of the Rebellion and the New Republic. As they turn around we see the Ghost Crew standing in front of the statue of Ezra's parents who started the fight against the Empire.

End Credits Play