Chapter 5

(Deku/Junior)

"I will beat you this time dad." I laugh as I grab the bowling ball and walk up to the lane.

"No quirks Junior," he shouts at me as I swing the ball back, I jump letting go of the ball it rolls over to my dads who are sitting with their arms over each other laughing at me.

I stick out my tongue at them as I pick up the ball. I can hear them laughing as I trudge back to the lane. I look back at them to see them both put their fingers on their lips making it look like they are zipping their mouths shut. I squint my eyes at them then turn back and swing the bowling ball back and release it down the lane. It stays in the center for a moment before wobbling closer and closer to the edge. I ended up hitting only two pins down and even that was a fluke. I suck at ten-pin bowling but I always have the best time playing it with my dads. And besides it about the only thing they are better at than me so I gotta let them win at something. I grab another ball and quickly fire it down the lane and it goes straight into the gutter. I put my head in my hands in shame as my dads pulled me between them hugging me.

"Maybe next time son, me and your dad are just too good. And you really do suck at this game." My dad says hugging me.

(Bakugo POV)

We grab our shoes and head to the lane but stop dead as I see Dek..Junior at the lane next to us. He is wearing black tight jeans and a light green t-shirt with short sleeves. My heart races as he is bathed in the lights and I see his arms flex as he drops the ball. I watch as it instantly falls into the gutter. He puts his head in his hands and walks over to the seats. I can see everyone else watching behind me. That's when I see Aizawa and Present Mic sitting on the bench. They move apart from each other laughing as they pull Junior in between them.

"Maybe next time son, me and your dad are just too good. And you really do suck at this game." Present Mic says as they both hug him. He lets his head fall back as he lets out a loud sigh. And I can't help but laugh at his cuteness.

All three of them look up and see all of us staring at them. Suddenly there is a bustle behind me as everyone starts talking at once.

"Hey guys, so this is what you had planned. You all know my dads right?" He says sticking a thumb to both of them.

They wave back at us. It's strange seeing them in normal clothing. All three of the Aizawa's have their long hair tied back in a messy ponytail with strands of hair flying free. It's strange but Junior really does look like them, I wonder if one of them is his biological father?

"My turn son, let me show you how you're supposed to do it," Aizawa says ruffling Junior's hair. He blushed.

"Dad!" He gasped as he did his best to fix his hair as he glanced my way.

I smile at him as I put my shoes on. Kirishima sits at the computer and puts in our names as Aizawa throws the ball dead down the center earning him a strike. He turns to Junior and Present Mic smiling as he walks back over and high-fives Present Mic over Junior's head. Glasses is first up on our side and he does a lot better than I expected him to. Everyone starts to ease up as we play. Aizawa and Present Mic tell everyone to call them Shota and Hizashi to make things easier since they're not at school. I talk mostly to Junior as we all play. I see him make gutterball after gutterball before it's my turn. I get a strike on my first go and he looks at me with his mouth hanging open. On his next turn, he only gets one pin and I can't handle it anymore as he sighs going to take his second shot I move behind him. He jumps at first nearly dropping the bowling ball on my foot.

"Use this ball instead, that one's too light for you," I say as I guide him into a better stance.

With my hand on his hand, I help him aim down the lane whispering in his ear when to let go. He releases the ball and it travels straight down the middle hitting nearly all the pins. He stares for a moment before he starts jumping up and down excitedly he looks at me and jumps onto me hugging me. I feel my face flush and my heart race as his arms wrap around my neck. I'm caught up in his excitement that I put my arms around his back and lifted him off the floor laughing with him. Shota and Hizashi stand up and hug each other whooping as they run over to us and ruffle his hair again as I let him go.

"I think that is the most pins you have ever hit in an entire game son." Shota beamed at him.

After that, he manages to hit a few more pins on his own but he is still really terrible. I watch him as he laughs with his dads, I just can't seem to draw my attention away from him the entire night. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much or so easily. Eventually, we are the only people left in the bowling alley and we start packing all our things away. As Junior nips off to the toilet Shota and Hizashi come up to us.

"We're having a party for Junior next Saturday. We think he would like it if you all came. He has always found it hard making friends with kids his own age and that's the most comfortable we have seen him with others. So you're all welcome if you'd like to. It's just BBQ and some karaoke." Hizashi asked us. Everyone screamed yes and they both laughed.

"We will keep you all coming as a surprise, I think he'd like that. I'll tell you how to get to the house in class next week that way he won't find out." Shota said just before Junior strolled back in a world of his own. Everyone was deadly quiet and I could see the suspicious look as he looked at his dad's smiling faces.

"What are you two up to?" He yawned looking at his dads suspiciously. He was so damn cute.

"Thanks again for helping me Bakugo." He blushes.

I watch him as they leave, Junior is in the middle as dads are hugging him laughing at something I can't hear. I smile and turn around to find everyone staring at me. Kirishima comes up to me and punches my arms shouting bro. I turn bright red. I had somehow forgotten the rest of the class was here too. I was attacked by a screaming Alien girl which I was reminded that her name was Mina as she squealed that I liked him. My heart sank as I had never really come out to people before but as I looked around all I could see were smiling faces. We all walk back to the dorms laughing. I can't stop thinking about him with his arms around my neck laughing, it makes my pulse race. Finally, we all fall into the common room yawning and I flop on the sofa.

"So guys what do you think we should get for Junior. Shota god that's weird said the party is for him it must be his birthday. I wonder if he is turning 18 or 19?" Mina said as she sat across from me.

I have no idea what he likes. I just know that he completely sucks at bowling. How the hell are we supposed to know what to get him? We all sit there spitballing ideas but not really coming up with anything. We decided we would use this week to find out any information from him and Aizawa to see what he is into and we would run out to town before the party on Saturday.

As luck would have it I was first to literally bump into Junior on Monday morning as I walked to school in a daze trying to think of a gift. As we were both running late I didn't get much out of him but I did find out that he likes photography. Not that that helped much he said his dad's got him a new camera last year. Aizawa told us to be there at 4 pm on Saturday and gave me the direction to the house which seemed to be on the far side of the woods next to our dorms.

It came to Friday and we still hadn't thought of a present for him. We all sat in the dorm common room defeated. All we got from Aizawa was he spends most of his time outside taking pictures. All of a sudden a thought popped into my head and I sat up.

"I have an idea, what about we all take him camping on Sunday, school is off for summer so we wouldn't have to worry about that. He could bring his camera and take a load of pictures? Aizawa did say he spends most of his time outside." I look around the room and everyone stares at me for a moment. It isn't that bad an idea is it?

"Bakubro, that's bloody brilliant. I know the perfect place not too far from here." Kirishima yells jumping up.

We divide up the tasks to get everything ready for Sunday. I get the old hag to drop off my tent. I hope Junior has one if not he can always share mine, I blush at the thought of potentially sleeping next to him. I kind of hope he doesn't have one now. We all decide to make him a large birthday card that is signed by us all. We leave the age of it though not actually knowing what age he will be.