Chapter 11

(Junior POV)

I stand holding Kacchan's hand outside an unfamiliar house. I look down at myself. I have on black skinny jeans and a short-sleeve green t-shirt and my hair is in a messy ponytail. I have a bunch of flowers in my hands. I take a shaky step up to the door and Kacchan leads me in. We take off our shoes and head through to the living room. I look about and see photos everywhere. Kacchan hasn't told her yet I wanted to do it. I'm not even sure I will recognize her at all. A photo above the fireplace catches my eye. It's an old one of me and Kacchan smiling at a park. I don't remember it, but I get a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. There is another photo next to it. We are smaller in it. I'm sitting holding Kacchan's hand and there is a blond woman next to Kacchan laughing, I'm sure that's his mum. And there is a green-haired lady holding my other hand laughing. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. Her I recognize, how could I forget her face.

"Ok so what was so important that you had to run over this morning, who is this Katsuki," she asked behind me. I wiped my tears away before I turned around.

She looks like Kacchan, she looked so familiar. I recognize her red eyes and the way she is moving. She smiles at me and I remember something, she used to call me something, what was it. Izukinns. That's it. I look at Kacchan and he just waits for me to talk.

"I..I..." I can't get any words out and she smiles at me as she cocks her head to the side.

"Are those for me?" she asked kindly. I nod my head and pass her the flowers nervously. She laughs as she looks at Kacchan. He laughs too and I see her look at him.

"I've not heard you laugh like that in a really long time Son," she said ruffling his hair.

"I'm guessing it has something to do with you. What's your name?" she said looking at me again.

"Shota Hizashi Aizawa but.. But.." I stutter. What the hell is wrong with me.

"It's nice to meet you Shota. I'm Mitsuki." She says holding out her hand. I take it trembling.

"What's wrong, why are you crying," she says as she hugs me. And I hold her tight. I mouth 'help me' to Kacchan and he pulls her off me.

"Mum look at him, really look at him." she looked at me as though both of us were completely bonkers.

"I was adopted when I was five, and before that, I went by another name. Izuku Midoriya." I managed to say the name. That name still terrifies me. She looks at me for a second processing what I just said. She puts her hands to her mouth then on my face like she is making sure I'm real before she pulls me into another hug crying.