Chapter 9

(Junior POV)

I woke up still laying on Bakugo's chest, he looked so peaceful. I put my hand up to his face and lightly traced his features. His mouth curls into a smile and his eyes fluttered open. I smiled up at him.

"Thanks for last night," I whisper to him as I hear voices outside.

"Anytime," he said, running his hand back through my hair. Mmm that felt really nice.

I could hear more voices outside and we decided to get up and see who was up. As I came out of the tent I saw Kirishima, Kaminari, Momo, Mina and Jiro huddled closely together whispering. I walked up to them stretching as Bakugo followed me.

"Good morning guys, did you all sleep ok?" Everyone jumped as I spoke and I laughed at them.

"Is my hair really that bad?" I asked, running my hands through it easing the tension.

We sit beside them and Kirishima nudges Bakugo, smiling. Why do I feel like I'm missing something? The seven of us sat and chatted. It seems we all like the same kind of music and movies. And soon we are talking about having a movie night at my house since it is officially summer vacation. I text my dads to see if they would be ok with them staying over tonight to watch some movies. I think they were more excited than me as they started planning stuff, what kind of food to bring in and if they should get some more movies just in case what we had wasn't enough. I think they were just happy that I was finally acting like a normal teenager and hanging out with my friends. We planned that when we got back to the dorms everyone would get ready for a movie night at my house just the seven of us.

We ate leftover sandwiches for breakfast. The sun was beating down on us and we decided to go back in the lake as everyone else was still sleeping and we didn't want to wake them. We all had a few races to the other side before having another game with the beach ball. After about an hour and a half, the rest of the group is awake and milling about on the beach and at the tents. We meet up with them and dry off before packing away our tents. I manage to take a few more photos of the lake before we head back to the dorms. I walk back holding Bakugo's hand as we talk about the movies we should watch tonight. The seven of us swap phone numbers before they head inside and decide to meet at my house in a few hours around 3ish. It's just Bakugo and I left at the door. He grabs me by the t-shirt and pulls me to him kissing me again. I drop my bags and put my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. After a few minutes, he pulls apart catching his breath and I smile at him as I rest my forehead on his.

"I'll see you soon," I say to him as I kiss him quickly before I pick up my bags. I walk backward for a moment smiling at him before I activate my quirk and run home.

"Dad, dad I'm home," I call out walking through the front door and chucking my tent and sleeping bag back into the cupboard under the stairs. I head into the kitchen to see my dads sitting at the dining table. They both run up to me and hug me tightly making me laugh.

"You realize I was gone for one night right?" I laugh as they realize me. I sit beside them and grab a piece of toast from the middle of the table.

"So....how did it go." my dad asks trying to sound casual but failing miserably. I laugh and blush.

"Ohh that's some blush you have there som did something happen between Bakugo and you then?" my dad asked playfully.

"Hizashi, he better have been a perfect gentleman or I'm going to bury him alive and no one will ever find the body." my dad says and we laugh at him. He has always been overly protective of me.

"Yes and yes," I say blushing.

"We might have kissed. But there is something else. I think I had a night terror. Todoroki lit a campfire and I kind of freaked out a bit, Bakugo managed to calm me down though. I went to sleep in my tent but not too long later Bakugo woke me up and I was crying. He said I was just dreaming and I don't know if I said anything, he didn't mention it. He just held me until I fell asleep." I say watching their faces turn from shock to concern.

"Are you ok son? He said ruffling my hair and dislodging a leaf.

"Yeah, I am. I had a lot of fun. And I'm looking forward to tonight. Thanks again dad's you's are the best." I say as I hug them again.

"I'm going to shower," I say as I steal another piece of toast. I text Bakugo and the others in the group chat telling them to just head into the back garden when they get there as we will most likely be outside before I jump in the shower.